Thread: i'm stuck people can someone help me ! | Forums

hey newbie here just got the game and i cant get past the underground tunnel where you have to make your way through the level with just your pistol , i just kepp dying can enyone help me through this problemo !

anyone?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey newbie here just got the game and i cant get past the underground tunnel where you have to make your way through the level with just your pistol , i just kepp dying can enyone help me through this problemo !

anyone?

It is not particularly easy this part and is where I have reached on realistic (done normal).

The secret is to aim for headshots carefully, when in cover move the aiming cursor so it is where the terrorist keeps popping his head out. Wait for him to fire then while he pumps his shotgun pop out and fire. If you miss stay in cover and repeat.

Secondly it all depends on where the terrorists move too. I had it where three of them stood together, needless to say if one missed the odds are one would hit.

Really it is just a matter of taking your time, the shotgun can help but for parts I found the pistol easier as it is quicker fire.

Finally learn where they all are, this way you can move slowly and line up your shots in before you pop out.
    ---
    Lee
    ---
    Remember, when you have checked the room carefully and are 100% sure that the room is empty and you have the only way in covered. That is when the enemy will use teleporters to sneak up behind you!

that part was easy if you had a silenced pistol, if you have a silencer, use it, if your on normal it will be much easier, but realistic is way harder. btw...im stuck on red lotus on realistic, after that...4 achievements left
    *´¨)
    ¸."´¸."*´¨) ¸."*¨)
    (¸."´ (¸." levi117

As lsr1981 stated, the secret is headshots. Make sure you only pop out from cover when the enemy is pumping his shoutgun.
    "To Protect Life and Property"

Taking the enemys shotgun helped me on realistic.

adding on to all of the others, just stay back and make sure there isn't anyone else still hanging around.

Banned
    i took a deagle, so i could fire quicker shots. after playing mponline, the stuff was easier with a shotgun

pretty sure the desert eagle is one of the slower pistols
    *´¨)
    ¸."´¸."*´¨) ¸."*¨)
    (¸."´ (¸." levi117