Jaws2002's Avatar Senior Member
    I think is good to start a screenshot thread for COD. Agree. the game is buggy and needs some work, but there's no doubt in my mind, this is a masterpiece in the making. Hang in there. We'll enjoy this game.Now screenshots.

Some more.

SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    Herer's my contribution...

Damn, Skychimp, how did you get it to run so smoothly?!

Also, you must have anti aliasing cranked right up, since you're getting a much less jagged image than I do.

Could you post your conf.ini?

SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't know what a confini is. Is that like a cannoli? I just turned down the textures a bit and I'm getting like 20-23 FPS.

Jaws, very nice screenies!

I wondered if anybody knew if the towns are modelled to any degree of accuracy. I've seen a few shots of London and the obvious aspects of that. But, what about Dover? Is the castle there? Is there a cathedral in Canterbury? Is Canterbury even where it should be? Does Brighton have a pier? (Actually, I'm not sure when the pier was erected.)

I'd love a teaser of this while I wait.

Originally posted by SkyChimp:
    Herer's my contribution...

How did you get the Hancock Ctr. , Sears (Willis) tower and Prudential Bldg. in London ? Your missing the ferris wheel on Navy Peir.

Nice screenshots. I'm jealous. Your system must be a bit less 'modest' than mine.

Q6600@2.8Ghz, EVGA GTX285/1GB vRam, 4GB of DDr2@1066Mhz.
    Three and a half years old. I'm waiting for a few patches, see if i need a new PC or I can salvage something out of this.

Looks nice but what's the deal with props? I see them in the external views, are there just no props in the internal view?

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last ►►