Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting Game Problems | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Installed the game twice now. My computer answers all tecnical configuration needs.
    The game launches successfully, but then I wish to start the first fame/campaign, I get a bug notice and the game shuts down.

What to do now?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Installed the game twice now. My computer answers all tecnical configuration needs.
    The game launches successfully, but then I wish to start the first fame/campaign, I get a bug notice and the game shuts down.

What to do now?

Try this. What's your graphics card, BTW?

The graphics card is Intel GM915 128MB

It's not supported, but the fix I linked to should work.

Unfortunately... I used the file.. but it still aint working..

Any other suggestions? ..

Strange. This has fixed the problem for everyone who've I pointed it out to. Just to make sure we're on the same page, the file you downloaded is this. You've put it in Heroes 5/bin, after backing up your old one, and ran through it. Right?

Well, I've saved it in the H5 bin, run through it.. and tried downloading it a new 3 times by now.. still no go... it stops the minute the campaign is supposed to start... and gives a bug notice...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hiunsu:
    Strange. This has fixed the problem for everyone who've I pointed it out to. Just to make sure we're on the same page, the file you downloaded is this. You've put it in Heroes 5/bin, after backing up your old one, and ran through it. Right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't download the file...not from here or from the deposite.Where else can I download it from?
    The Theory is there is no Theory.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MyPainForever:
    I can't download the file...not from here or from the deposite.Where else can I download it from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>PM me your email, and I'll send it to you directly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast