Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: testing VVS cmpn project delayed again, is chuck olders fault..... | Forums

yup, I'd intended to finish testing my VVS cmpn project this weekend, only had one wedding to photograph saturday etc. Made the mistake of finally flying a few misns in Chuck's "when tigers could fly" AVG cmpn.....was gonna see what ideas I could pilfer, steal, borrow etc, since Bird Brain kept going on about how he was so inspired Blah blah blah and doing this-

but once i started flying them (once i reduced the bombers to rookies so i could surive those android gunners), I kinda got adicted, and wound up flying half the cmpn before I went cold turkey...

Man, that is one great piece of work, but i should've been testing my own project instead of taking the high road to china.

anyway, I should be able to post my project later this week (i know I said that before).
    I just wanted y'all to know its all Chuck's fault that I got delayed again....

------------------------------

Sleep tight tonight, your Air
    Force is......awake!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yup, I'd intended to finish testing my VVS cmpn project this weekend, only had one wedding to photograph saturday etc. Made the mistake of finally flying a few misns in Chuck's "when tigers could fly" AVG cmpn.....was gonna see what ideas I could pilfer, steal, borrow etc, since Bird Brain kept going on about how he was so inspired Blah blah blah and doing this-

but once i started flying them (once i reduced the bombers to rookies so i could surive those android gunners), I kinda got adicted, and wound up flying half the cmpn before I went cold turkey...

Man, that is one great piece of work, but i should've been testing my own project instead of taking the high road to china.

anyway, I should be able to post my project later this week (i know I said that before).
    I just wanted y'all to know its all Chuck's fault that I got delayed again....

Force is......awake!

Told ya!

Banned
    Glad you like it

I am always using that excuse at work. I say 2 or 3 times a day - "It's Chuck Older's fault!" Since no one at work has the slightest idea who he is, it sounds really lame.

Zeus-cat
    Zeus-cat

Follow this link to my campaigns at M4T including the Editor's Pick "Straight From the Farm"
    http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...=search&sa=301

This is another thats on my rapidly growing "to-do" list.
    Have had it for quite a while now as well, but always end up getting sidetracked.

[url=http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4541063514][b]Preview Screens

I have two campaigns (small) that I want to do and I keep getting distracted to the point I have started neither. Enforcer, yours will be another distraction.

Ive also blamed it on everyone thats written good cmpns.....I used to blame VP media, but all the chicks thought I was saying VD, and now they all run away when I show up.

Then i started blameing Bird BRain, and they thought I was talking of myself in the 3rd person......go figure.I ran out of excuses.

yup, see we il2 fighter pilot kiddies were in the FB/PF school yard playing, what else, ww2 air war, when this STRANGE man shows up and asks us..."hey kids, you wanna nifty cmpn you can fly thats fun?"

of course we all said..."sure mister, how much it gonna cost?"

then he said, "the first one's free kid, after that you have to bark at the moon for a week while saying my name."

so we all went for it, and now we're all kinda.....dependant.

Whats really rotten is the fact that this STRANGE man hasnt given us any more of his, uh, product.....and I think we are all getting a bit antsy....I know I have the munchies all night after I fly in that thing, and its just like those old potato chip commercials; you cant fly just one. And by the way there Chuckie, where are the photos and map etc that I thought were mentioned in the readme.....or is that just a figment of my hopped up mind?

Anyway, I have 3 more misns in my VVS fighters project to check......i spent alot of time tonight making a few mods to one; I figured the weather at stalingrad in the last mini cmpn was too good in the misns i made there and had to fix that a bit. Then i gotta do the read me....

I should be able to post it before this weekend if all goes well and I dont get alot of photo jobs I have to spend alot of time in photoshop messing with (some of these chicks take more work than others to....improve). So unless somebody wants a shotgun wedding photographed before the weekend, i should be able to post this....most likely at airwarfare at first, since they have the best stuff it seems.

of course, ill hve to ham it up with a bunch of sceenies to get some of the jaded pilots convinced that the eastern front can be a real hoot and that Soviet planes were actually kinda neat.

In the meantime, don't take any more candy from the strange man who goes by the initials C O, and I dont mean commanding officer. I mean the least he could do is buy that book on the 23rd figther group and make it into a cmpn. Heck, hes got the whole 14th airforce waiting on him, and all he has to say is ....:glad you liked it.

He should be neglecting his entire existance to keep us entertained....like BB and I and a few others do.

Hmmmph.

Force is......awake!

Banned
    The map and photos are in a file in your FB folder called "WTF stuff" if I recall. My version isn't the work version; I deleted it and downloaded the campaign from every source that offers it to ensure it worked.

The photos and maps are on your HD, unless something corrupted your d/l

Summertime's a tough time to get sim stuff done.

Roger that there Chuck. Im really impressed by all the work you put into that.....i especially love the intro screen with RT and Chenault etc.The terrain even felt like china as far as the photos ive seen.

Ditto on the summer stuff....ive been working my keyster off and now im having to bicycle all over town because I absolutely refuse to pay extortion money to the same outfits that refueled U-boats off the coast and are taking advantage of this lousy hurricane here in the southern US.

Now that Ive finished this one (and gonna post it asap), Ive got start on my AAF Cactus cmpn......gonna finish my tour wiht the AVG and finish BB's Alemien project first.

After pedaling 11 miles in the evening (yeah, Im a masochist apparently), Im kinda whacked.
    SHeeeeesh.

Force is......awake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast