Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%

Thread: GRAW Leaderboard reset monthly | Forums

Hey.
    I got ghost recon advanced warfighter 2, i enjoy it alot. and almost got all the achievements on the game. Next i downloaded graw 1 demo for the xbox 360. I liked to play the demo online on boneyard the last couple of days. I want to buy it, but i also want to get 100% for it. But the leaderboards i heard were glitched and hacked so it impossible to get the achievements to get to the top of the leaderboards. So this poll is about if they can reset the leaderboards monthly to make it possible for players to earn these achievements.
    I already got graw for the original xbox and i enjoyed it alot on that.
    Ubisoft, i like the ghost recon games i got them all since the release date, here is my list.

xbox:
    Ghost Recon + desert siege mp maps.
    Ghost Recon Island Thunder. + All DLC
    Ghost Recon 2. + All DLC
    Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike. + All DLC
    Ghost Recon Avanced Warfighter.
    Xbox 360:
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 + All DLC
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
    (March 2012)Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Ubisoft, do this monthly and i like you guys.
    FC3 will be aswell in my xbox 360 at release

EDIT: I got graw aswell, and as i see its hell damn full of hackers and boosters. Ubisoft please reset them monthly to make it possible to get it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There is one guy who likes to be at the top and lock anyone and everyone out of getting to the top of the leaderboards. I understand the want to be at the top, but if you just reset the leaderboards monthly then it will give us all a shot to reach the top.

I got to the top and stopped playing the game. I know one person that just does not want to move on from the game and think months resets would be good to prevent him from putting more wins on the leader boards.