Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New glitch - Dropping primary weapon? | Forums

I'm not sure if this has only happened to me but...

If you press and hold Y in (as in to select the type of grenade or change equipped equipment) you will randomly drop your primary weapon and not pick up another weapon and you will not be able to change weapons.

So basically you are left walking around without a primary weapon, cannot select a secondary weapon and cannot pickup any guns. My "status bar" still shows me as holding my MP7A1 but my actual screen shows no weapon and the area where the MP7A1 image would show is just blank.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm not sure if this has only happened to me but...

If you press and hold Y in (as in to select the type of grenade or change equipped equipment) you will randomly drop your primary weapon and not pick up another weapon and you will not be able to change weapons.

So basically you are left walking around without a primary weapon, cannot select a secondary weapon and cannot pickup any guns. My "status bar" still shows me as holding my MP7A1 but my actual screen shows no weapon and the area where the MP7A1 image would show is just blank.

That happened to a friend of mine while we were playing co-op campaign. He lost his SCAR-H and was stuck with his pistol, which only fired intermittently. In my view his model had the rifle strapped to his back, but he couldn't get to it.

Eventually he was killed and respawned, and everything came back.

yeah iv had that loads it sucks hopefully they will fix this n bring proximity chat back among other things pretty sharpish

your buddy was more lucky then I was... i can't even switch off my "non-existant" gun to my pistol... basically all you can do is find the nearest guy to shoot you and then respawn

Yeah the same has happened to me a few times. During the solo campaign as well. Also I've had Dr.Smythe randomly disapear (if I recall correctly he tried to run through a wall in the room with the outfitting box in it just after you rescue him first time around) during the first rescue encounter with him. Consequently forcing a restart too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DredlyLB:
    your buddy was more lucky then I was... i can't even switch off my "non-existant" gun to my pistol... basically all you can do is find the nearest guy to shoot you and then respawn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We *think* it happened when he tried to switch to pistol instead of reloading the rifle (which for me, never interrupts the reload animation, so it takes even longer). He ended up with his pistol, fired some shots, and couldn't switch back to his missing rifle. Then it went downhill when he said he couldn't always fire when he wanted to. Then he died.

theres also the glitch which allows ya ta use ya primary weapon whilst rapelling which annoys teh fook outta me

^HA! that was in the demo and the devs sid they fixed it for the full version. LOL <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
    Shoving

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raz1ell:
    theres also the glitch which allows ya ta use ya primary weapon whilst rapelling which annoys teh fook outta me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've witnessed this a few times... nothing like getting shot with a sniper rifle from a repel line Its pretty rare though from what I've seen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast