Thread: Problem with 1.3 patch or not. Based on Legends Video...Found the solution !! | Forums

In viewing Legends video on how to use TDC I saw several things that were different and do not know it they are upgrades or normal.

1. Legends buttons turn green when activated. Mine are either dark or bright. Which is correct ??

[This is still a mystery to me.]

2. My compass rose will not work in the plotting map room. If I select it I get the tweesers. And what about that large compass rose that appears on Legends map that stays there. Where did that come from ?

[found the problem here but still where did Legends compass rose that is attached to the map come from ??]

3. If you are turning the boat and come to a good position to manually launch a torpedo, the torpedo should go straight, not 5-10 degrees of to the right or left. Yes I have my spread set at 0. What's with that ??

[Found the answer to this one. ME !! Disregard....]

4. Understanding the compass and setting direction may be confusing to many people. The compass is relative to the north pole not the boat. All the other direction indicators are relative to the boats Fore direction.

[Using the rudder controls are more precise for manuvering for manual shots]

Should I reinstall from scratch ? [No, operator error]

Regards
    Jib01/02
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In viewing Legends video on how to use TDC I saw several things that were different and do not know it they are upgrades or normal.

1. Legends buttons turn green when activated. Mine are either dark or bright. Which is correct ??

[This is still a mystery to me.]

2. My compass rose will not work in the plotting map room. If I select it I get the tweesers. And what about that large compass rose that appears on Legends map that stays there. Where did that come from ?

[found the problem here but still where did Legends compass rose that is attached to the map come from ??]

3. If you are turning the boat and come to a good position to manually launch a torpedo, the torpedo should go straight, not 5-10 degrees of to the right or left. Yes I have my spread set at 0. What's with that ??

[Found the answer to this one. ME !! Disregard....]

4. Understanding the compass and setting direction may be confusing to many people. The compass is relative to the north pole not the boat. All the other direction indicators are relative to the boats Fore direction.

[Using the rudder controls are more precise for manuvering for manual shots]

Should I reinstall from scratch ? [No, operator error]

Regards
    Jib01/02

Here is the mod for the compass rose on your boat. It does not show up until you zoom in. This solve one of my problems above.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108555

Regards
    jib01