Thread: My opinion about this game | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hello to everybody. I would like to say a few things about this game, so here we go :0

I have just bought this game, but i have to say i wish i wasn't.

The game is quite nice, but there are a lot of graphics mistakes. For example, when i am on roof top, other building for example tower is blink. Not all, but some line is just blink and blink.

You guys must not optimized this game on pc. I have HD5850, AMD Phenom 955 and 4 GB of ram. Usually i play this game on the highest graphics and i can feel a lagg. For example on videos when camera fast switch the direction, there i see a lagg. I'm sure tha my pc can run this game on highest graphics, but...

The best assassins creed game was secont part. That game was so well optimized that runned on my pc very well. That was the best game that you guys have made.

And this one... This have a lot of mistakes, that you probably haven't seen.

so, that's it.

P.S. Sorry for english. This is not my primary language

Hello to everybody. I would like to say a few things about this game, so here we go :0

I have just bought this game, but i have to say i wish i wasn't.

The game is quite nice, but there are a lot of graphics mistakes. For example, when i am on roof top, other building for example tower is blink. Not all, but some line is just blink and blink.

You guys must not optimized this game on pc. I have HD5850, AMD Phenom 955 and 4 GB of ram. Usually i play this game on the highest graphics and i can feel a lagg. For example on videos when camera fast switch the direction, there i see a lagg. I'm sure tha my pc can run this game on highest graphics, but...

The best assassins creed game was secont part. That game was so well optimized that runned on my pc very well. That was the best game that you guys have made.

And this one... This have a lot of mistakes, that you probably haven't seen.

so, that's it.

P.S. Sorry for english. This is not my primary language

Actually, the game is quite optimized for PC, although I too had some minor graphical issues when i first started playing yesturday (got the codex edition yesturday. it's beautiful)

This consisted of flickering spots on the candles in Ezios room, and the metal grates in the catercombs under the villa, the cieling of the tunels, and the lever platforms.

I suspected that this was a driver related issue, and, as soon as i had downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 3800), that cured all the graphical artifacts.

If all you're experiencing is graphical issues like flickering and artifacts on textures, then go onto the website of your graphics card manufacturer, and download the latest drivers for your card and install them.
    "I'll cleave ya lengthwise! Maggots!" - Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch.

So the complaint is a few graphical glitchs.

well that cheers me up,for a game this complex thats like moaning about having bird shyte on the windscreen of a porche.

i too have an ati,a 4870 and also get the odd glitch with new games,but a driver swap always fixed it.
    i mean seriously,is the OP a bit on the tense side ?,some glitchs warranted luring people in with the promise of "thoughts on the game" ?

please retitle it, "i get a few graphical glitchs"

Nothing is prunes..Everything is Emitted.

i have the latest drivers, but stll there is a lagg. How can this game lagg?

Maybe it's because i'm using AMD processor. I need some patch? Maybe the game author will do something to fix this problem?

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please post your Feedback here-
    AC Brotherhood PC Feedback Thread

If you are experiencing issues please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>