Thread: cdkey already used pls help | Forums

hi
    i have an error in hawx2 first time i'm not sure in username , i create username in ubi too slow and got hang , i'm not sure in username in launcher and click next to insert cd-key and i can play this game with your key in the box
    now i install fresh copy of windows and install hawx2 ,I can't remember username
    in first time i insert with cd-key and now it show your cdkey already in use
    pls help and contact me i want to play this game it funny
    mail to solomonaom@gmail.com if u need more information pls contact me
    hope ubi is 1st customer service in the world ,thnak you

i wanna update information to youu I first access this game around 17-19 Dec 2010
    and the key i will send to you by private mail (please allocate your mail to me via mail above) .,Now I can't remember my first username&password in the first time when I assume insert username assume A password 123 it can be pass to insert key when i insert key it can play .,Now i forgot my first username&password sadly.,please help me i like ubi game if this problem can solve i will tell many friend buy ubisoft . pls urgent solve my problem
    hope ubi take care customer be fine
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi
    i have an error in hawx2 first time i'm not sure in username , i create username in ubi too slow and got hang , i'm not sure in username in launcher and click next to insert cd-key and i can play this game with your key in the box
    now i install fresh copy of windows and install hawx2 ,I can't remember username
    in first time i insert with cd-key and now it show your cdkey already in use
    pls help and contact me i want to play this game it funny
    mail to solomonaom@gmail.com if u need more information pls contact me
    hope ubi is 1st customer service in the world ,thnak you

i wanna update information to youu I first access this game around 17-19 Dec 2010
    and the key i will send to you by private mail (please allocate your mail to me via mail above) .,Now I can't remember my first username&password in the first time when I assume insert username assume A password 123 it can be pass to insert key when i insert key it can play .,Now i forgot my first username&password sadly.,please help me i like ubi game if this problem can solve i will tell many friend buy ubisoft . pls urgent solve my problem
    hope ubi take care customer be fine

Um, please try to use proper capitalization and punctuation. Also, don't they have a system where you give them your email address and they tell you your username and password?