Thread: Stay TRUE to the series please!!!! | Forums

Call of Duty is a successful game and I know that developers are companies and you must make a profitable game but please for the love of GOD almighty do not fall into the COD wanna be trap as so many before you have done.

Battlefield 3 proved that if you have a successful franchise (AND YOU DO) that has a lot of hardcore gamers who enjoy the more realistic shooter, you can and WILL sell mega millions of copies.

Please bring back the PEC system. But expand on it. Bring back the cover system. People gripe about the cover but these are the same yahoo's who cried nonstop about frags, turned them off, and didn't say an F****ing word when COD shoved random granades, dogs, and attack choppers up their a**** nonstop.

Ideas for the NEXT RB6.

1. Wait for 2013 and new console release! The old systems have had it and you can do much more in terms of graphics, destructibles, and multiplayer head count.

2. Implement a goal of 32 player game play.

3. Improve multiplayer menus to show what the host has banned (grenades, pistols only, etc.) So that the host can keep control of the room but the searching player can find a room that they are going to be happy playing in.

4. Create a "World Map" with unlock-able armories in several countries around the world. Like United States, Israel, Australia, etc.

5. Frost bite 2 or better graphics and building destruction. Grenades should take out corners of a building.

6. Weapon customization in line with the GRAW demo shown at E3.

7. Kinect & Eye toy face recognition support for character creation (AND the ability to give your created player HAIR)

8. Ranks (but more of them if possible)

9. Better and more specialized hit detection. If a player is shot in the legs he should move slower until his health regenerates.

10. Weapon unlocks and also attachment unlocks as well.

I have many more ideas if you're interested. I'm a huge fan of the game (I met my husband on RB6 Vegas... Allison & Mike Hicks, I think our picture was passed around your office a few years back and I can't wait for the next installment.

Good Luck guys & gals!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Call of Duty is a successful game and I know that developers are companies and you must make a profitable game but please for the love of GOD almighty do not fall into the COD wanna be trap as so many before you have done.

Battlefield 3 proved that if you have a successful franchise (AND YOU DO) that has a lot of hardcore gamers who enjoy the more realistic shooter, you can and WILL sell mega millions of copies.

Please bring back the PEC system. But expand on it. Bring back the cover system. People gripe about the cover but these are the same yahoo's who cried nonstop about frags, turned them off, and didn't say an F****ing word when COD shoved random granades, dogs, and attack choppers up their a**** nonstop.

Ideas for the NEXT RB6.

1. Wait for 2013 and new console release! The old systems have had it and you can do much more in terms of graphics, destructibles, and multiplayer head count.

2. Implement a goal of 32 player game play.

3. Improve multiplayer menus to show what the host has banned (grenades, pistols only, etc.) So that the host can keep control of the room but the searching player can find a room that they are going to be happy playing in.

4. Create a "World Map" with unlock-able armories in several countries around the world. Like United States, Israel, Australia, etc.

5. Frost bite 2 or better graphics and building destruction. Grenades should take out corners of a building.

6. Weapon customization in line with the GRAW demo shown at E3.

7. Kinect & Eye toy face recognition support for character creation (AND the ability to give your created player HAIR)

8. Ranks (but more of them if possible)

9. Better and more specialized hit detection. If a player is shot in the legs he should move slower until his health regenerates.

10. Weapon unlocks and also attachment unlocks as well.

I have many more ideas if you're interested. I'm a huge fan of the game (I met my husband on RB6 Vegas... Allison & Mike Hicks, I think our picture was passed around your office a few years back and I can't wait for the next installment.

Good Luck guys & gals!

This is great feedback. We have an active discussion about this topic in the forum thread "Utter Failure already".