Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training points Stopped updating game save | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Everything was working well until today. Just resently I applied the training points to my assassins it found my save just like it had been but but when I went back into the game I did not get the usual screen telling me that the assassin's I applied the training points to got the points. It said no rewards available.

It is as though the sync has been lost. My points for training just reset but my assassin's have not updated on the projects legacy training, within my gamesave I have 4 assassin's at level 5, the others are at level 4, but on the training page it is showing them at lvl 4 and 3...

I distributed the points again but still got the message within the game that there were no rewards available...sigh

What the heck has happened?

Everything was working well until today. Just resently I applied the training points to my assassins it found my save just like it had been but but when I went back into the game I did not get the usual screen telling me that the assassin's I applied the training points to got the points. It said no rewards available.

It is as though the sync has been lost. My points for training just reset but my assassin's have not updated on the projects legacy training, within my gamesave I have 4 assassin's at level 5, the others are at level 4, but on the training page it is showing them at lvl 4 and 3...

I distributed the points again but still got the message within the game that there were no rewards available...sigh

What the heck has happened?

Hi there,

In order from AC Brotherhood data to be shown in Project Legacy, you must still Synch with Project Legacy on the way out of AC B.

If I may ask. once you applied the Points in the Training Tab, you did click Train to lock in the points, correct?
    UbiDii -Facebook -Twitter - Tumblr

Yes, I locked in the training points. I have trained up my assassin's several times using the PL training points with no problem .. then all of the sudden it stopped working.

Sorry for your trouble.

I havent heard too much on an issue like this. I will bring it to the Devs.

For now, I suggest that you file a ticket with UbiSupport, and remember to Synch with Project Legacy in and out of your AC B Game. The server lags at times, so it may update on its own.

Hope this helps.
    UbiDii -Facebook -Twitter - Tumblr

O well, as you suggested I filed a ticket with UbiSupport.

I also have the same problem even thou when i quit ACB i always sync to my AC Project Legacy my ACPL trainings dont sync. Well i also opened a post on ACB Forums about this topic, Hope we will find solution to this problem.
    Here is my detailed issue i dont want to explain it again here;
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1051016/m/9501043329

JaeleaRose can you link your ticket here so i can check if the problem solved or how to be solved?

@HiS_Crow

I have not heard anything concerning the ticket I filed. I will let you know if/when I do hear something.

Actually, I am relieved that someone else is having this problem. If you have not done so already you should put in a ticket with UbiSupport.

I have heard nothing from Ubisupport!

I removed that gamesave from C:\Users\*******\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES and started a new game.

I am only using one slot for saves.

I got to the point where I was able to get my assassin's ... hit space to sync with Project Legacy .. Upon Exit I hit Space(which is "exit application" on PC)was told to do that so ACB and PL would sync...

Then I went into Project Legacy, hit the training button, it still found my OLD gamesave. It was not even in the C:\Users\*******\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES folder!! .... my new save was not even found!!

Well i assume (at least want to assume) Ubisoft is trying to solve the matter 'cus this is not a problem of only you and me i found an other guy with same problem;
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8331039619

Their User Name are;
    lvegas50007
    Graz73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast