View Poll Results: Ok I want you guys to pick one minor thing you want changed!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • An indictaor when you can grab a merc?

7 25.93%
  • A command that flips you over the rail and grabs the other side?

18 66.67%
  • The ability to filter by columns?

1 3.70%
  • Minor gadget changing?

0 0%
  • Changes so that the spy is more gracefull?(more speeds)

1 3.70%

Thread: Minor things BETA needs? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

"Chaos Is Only A Drop Away"

X-Fire= DarkUSA2005
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    i want the spy to be able to take out his gun when in a grab... otherwise they've near perfected PT IMO

I'm with Nosis!

Tho I think it would make the spy way to powerful...Think about it. One spy could walk around with his hostage while his partner would neut all the nd's (I'm too old school to call them laptops)

It'd be fun...being able to taze your way out of a bad situation with a merc in tow, etc...But, I can only see it unbalanceing the game.

Someone, anyone...smarter then me come up with a solution to the balance issue and I'll be all for it.

Chair, HavocOfFisher i think it was, came up with this:

You can use the grabbed merc's gun, but only until that clip runs out, or the merc chokes.

Then it somehow got changed to sweaty spy balls on the merc head...but that was weird.
    [color:blue]-)X(-Sig Rotator-)X(-[/color]

[color:green])/\/( Gift Rotator )\/\([/color]

[color:red]Click refresh to see a new im

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ninja720:
    Chair, HavocOfFisher i think it was, came up with this:

You can use the grabbed merc's gun, but only until that clip runs out, or the merc chokes.

Then it somehow got changed to sweaty spy balls on the merc head...but that was weird. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

I'm soooooooo bummed I missed out on that thread...Was there anything about chodes?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ninja720:
    Then it somehow got changed to sweaty spy balls on the merc head...but that was weird. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    that wasnt weird, that was the ULTIMATE humiliation move. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see it happen.

My vote goes to #2
    This ability would be amazing, And very VERY handy
    On clubhouse for example, When you see a merc on the 2nd floor in the garden - It's impossible to go around and hang on the railing, without him either leaving the area or killing ya.

I go for 2 aswell ^^ .

PS. Ninja I didn't type the sweaty ball thingy that was someone else^^But the get merc weapon when grabing would be awesome! But shotguns make it complicated...maybe the spy throw the gun up in the air grabs the reload and pulls(like movies)and same thing back =D

I suggest (If they enable this idea,not likly)
    The spy holds the weapon of the merc by pressing E(default button for drawing spygun)and hold the merc in the left arm/hand and the spy head is to the right from the mercs head so the spy kinda presses the merchead backwards to his side of the head(instead of the right arm). And then press E to get out of the weaponmode.They should also add it to alternativs so you can enable it or disable if its like how you want it.
    "With his silence, he passes the judgement over them"
    "with your feverish signs of force
    I'll make them and yourself to believe that he still retains his full power"

I love the railing idea and the using a mercs gun. A nice idea to go with that too is if you could "disarm" a merc when in a hold.

This would remove all frag grenades, mines, and spytraps from a merc, so it would make knocking a merc out a viable option. Some ballance issues to this is any ammo in the mercs gun would NOT be effected, and anything in his backpack remains. This would ONLY happen if you GRAB a merc.

This would make knocking a merc out a nice option. Either, kill him, or remove some of his gadgets and ammo. Of course ubi would need to do some ballance issues with this, but that could be a nice adition.

My votes to the railing option.