Thread: My Level | Forums

I'm probably not remembered at all, but could there be a way to get your level back from the 2 weeks of bliss back in april? Because right now i'm being kicked from every game i join, and i only got the free weekend today

I don't want to waste valuable RUSE time leveling up against the AI again and again, because i'll only have 5(ish) hours of game after this message. If there isn't way, at least apply it to the finished game in September, so that steam accounts can have their last highest level (even in case of crash).

The new thing looks great by the way, but I'm still getting the feel for it.

And thank GOD for the price cuts on Germany, i hope production went down too.

And actually armoured recon is a plus ><
    Steam ID: Hashoosh
    PSN : Hashoosh
    "A piece of spaghetti or a military unit can only be led from the front end"
    Gen. George S. Patton
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm probably not remembered at all, but could there be a way to get your level back from the 2 weeks of bliss back in april? Because right now i'm being kicked from every game i join, and i only got the free weekend today

I don't want to waste valuable RUSE time leveling up against the AI again and again, because i'll only have 5(ish) hours of game after this message. If there isn't way, at least apply it to the finished game in September, so that steam accounts can have their last highest level (even in case of crash).

The new thing looks great by the way, but I'm still getting the feel for it.

And thank GOD for the price cuts on Germany, i hope production went down too.

And actually armoured recon is a plus ><
    Steam ID: Hashoosh
    PSN : Hashoosh
    "A piece of spaghetti or a military unit can only be led from the front end"
    Gen. George S. Patton

Welcome back!

I do indeed remember you.

Do you mean global or ranked?

If global, not much we can do to help. Just find quality opponents.

If ranked, a single ranked match should restore you to your original leaderboard position.

Sam