Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassination Scenarios | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hello to everyone, I am new here. From what I have seen from this game and this board, Assassin's Creed will be awesome.

So, to have something to do while waiting for this game, I thought that writing our own assassination scenarios and seeing how other people would perform them would be fun to see. Since this game will be EXTREMELY realistic, it isn't far fetched for similar scenarios to be in the game. So, here is mine scenario, solve it as well as you can.

-SCENARIO-

Your Target:

A German nobleman who has come to Jerusalem as part of the Crusades. Your client wants him assassinated for reasons he has not revealed.

Payment

Equivalent of $15,000 (I don't know what kind of money they used during Crusades)

Your weapons

The Switchblade

Crossbow with fifteen arrows, five are poison tipped and ten are normal. The poison in arrows kills almost instantly.

A bottle of poison which kills an normal man under five minutes.

Your sword. Similar to swords used by Templars.

You may also retrieve a longbow for targets that are far away.

Your Knowledge

You know that the target is devout Catholic, and he goes to confession every day.

However, you only know that there are three different Churches where he can go, and you do not know which one. You also don't know the time when he goes there.

The target is dressed like nobleman should. He has three bodyguards with him all times.

The target is handsome man with dark hair and long beard.

He is suspicious, and leaves a place quickly if something odd or dangerous seems to threaten him.

You know his name, but you do not know the area of Jerusalem where he resides.

----

So, how will you perform the assassination? Will you try to be as stealthy as possible, or will you attempt to murder the target and his guards in middle of street, risking your life? How will you obtain the information of target's whereabouts? Will you ask other people? Will you stakeout a certain place in hoping to see your target? Can you even take out him with those pieces of information? Post your way of solving this.

Note: Other people can post their scenarios too, this is just a start.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello to everyone, I am new here. From what I have seen from this game and this board, Assassin's Creed will be awesome.

So, to have something to do while waiting for this game, I thought that writing our own assassination scenarios and seeing how other people would perform them would be fun to see. Since this game will be EXTREMELY realistic, it isn't far fetched for similar scenarios to be in the game. So, here is mine scenario, solve it as well as you can.

-SCENARIO-

Your Target:

A German nobleman who has come to Jerusalem as part of the Crusades. Your client wants him assassinated for reasons he has not revealed.

Payment

Equivalent of $15,000 (I don't know what kind of money they used during Crusades)

Your weapons

The Switchblade

Crossbow with fifteen arrows, five are poison tipped and ten are normal. The poison in arrows kills almost instantly.

A bottle of poison which kills an normal man under five minutes.

Your sword. Similar to swords used by Templars.

You may also retrieve a longbow for targets that are far away.

Your Knowledge

You know that the target is devout Catholic, and he goes to confession every day.

However, you only know that there are three different Churches where he can go, and you do not know which one. You also don't know the time when he goes there.

The target is dressed like nobleman should. He has three bodyguards with him all times.

The target is handsome man with dark hair and long beard.

He is suspicious, and leaves a place quickly if something odd or dangerous seems to threaten him.

You know his name, but you do not know the area of Jerusalem where he resides.

----

So, how will you perform the assassination? Will you try to be as stealthy as possible, or will you attempt to murder the target and his guards in middle of street, risking your life? How will you obtain the information of target's whereabouts? Will you ask other people? Will you stakeout a certain place in hoping to see your target? Can you even take out him with those pieces of information? Post your way of solving this.

Note: Other people can post their scenarios too, this is just a start.

you didnt give any information about the guards. (what armor, weapons they carry. etc.) thats vital information.

When a man knows he is going to die, the impossible doesn't seem so hard.

Ah, true. Sorry.

The guards carry a sword, dagger and a longbow. Their armor is similar to this picture (the guy in middle):
    http://turbo.orthonormal.net/files/templar01.jpg

i would find where he resides, not too hard i would suspect. You could wait in a different chapel every day. finding him within a max of 3 days.
    subdue the father or whoever gives confessions (killing may cause controversy and get your cover blown) wait in the confessions box with a poison crossbow bolt, kill him. Leave quietly, mingle in to any crowds containing priests ala the trailer.
    If the guards suspect something, you could lead them to a quiet room, do something along the lines of "Mr (nobleman) wishes me to tell you a deep secret, he feels he cannot reveal in person" Give the guards the ole knife-to-the-throat before they have a chance to react. Leave quitely.

Failing that, jus shoot poison at random people in the streets till you get im.

I would ask my informant who would give me information on this man. I find out which church he goes to out of the 3. He leaves to the church at about 5:00 am, and is there till about 6:30 am usually. My informant gives me the route from his residence to the church which I study carefully. The next morning, I am already outside of his residence half an hour early. A few minutes after 5 he exits the building with his 3 body gaurds. The man enters a horse drawn carriage. One gaurd drives, one gaurd walks along the side, and the third walks behind the carriage. The carraige leaves and heads down the route to the first location, the marketplace. I follow the carraige, weaving through alleways and back streets. The roads are uncrowded due to the time of day. I now approach the carriage from behind and the gaurd patroling the area. I grab him by the neck and snap it. I place him on the rack of the carraiges back-end for later. The gaurd on the side is unaware of any disturbance, as well as the driver. I sneak up behind the gaurd on the side and cover his mouth with my right hand while releasing my switchblade and sliting his throat. i place him on the back rack as well for later. The driver was next. I follow along side the carriage now, staying out of sight of both driver and target. I lay on the ground and carefully time the right time to roll under the carriage. Once under the carriage I grab hold of the bottom. I carefully inch my way up to the front and grab my cross bow which is ready to shoot. I slowly peek out fom under the carraige and spot the driver, I aim my bow and put on arrow into his neck, he doesn't fall but slouches over in his death. I carfully climb up to the driver's seat. the horses continue pulling the cart and the target seems unaware of any danger. I advance to the roof where I prepare to swing into the carriage and assassinate the target. Once into pistion, I swing inside and kick the man out the other side of the carriage. and quickly silence him with my switchblade. I loot the bodies of useful weapons, money, and anything esle of value. I put his body into the carraige, along with the rest of the gaurds, I unhinge the horses and push the carraige over a bridge where it sinks to the bottom. I then take the two horses to the guilds stable, and receive my payment from my client. mission complete.
    ------------------------------

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything....

Wow, that was detailed. Nice post.

thanks, and cool thread, this one caught my eye, and I ws like "AHH, cool!"
    ------------------------------

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything....

Play off of his fears. Since this man is so highly suspicious, I start rumors in the nobleman's circles of corrupt priests who sell secrets to the highest bidder, but only the priests at two of the churches. I disguise myself as the father of the last church. Then, in the confession... booth... thing i simply pull out my switchblade, and draw him near to the screen. Quick jab through the temple, then calmly leave and tell the bodyguards that the nobleman is in private self-reflection, and should not be disturbed. Book it, and leave nothing but one bloody corpse.

wow marek, youve done this before havent you? ^^

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast