Thread: Wow... I got some questions... | Forums

1) directed towards the people that are having issues with this game, do you have this game on:

-PS3
    -PC

2) Does anyone play online anymore? (only people that have 360's can answer this)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1) directed towards the people that are having issues with this game, do you have this game on:

-PS3
    -PC

2) Does anyone play online anymore? (only people that have 360's can answer this)

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kratos_SFH:

-PS3
    -PC

2) Does anyone play online anymore? (only people that have 360's can answer this) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can only people that have 360's answer if they play online? Does it breach some sort of international treaty if I or any other PC owner answer the question? Somehow I doubt it.

I don't play the game since I completed story mode the first day I played it. A mate lent it to me - and after that there is no way I'm paying for the POS... I uninstalled it less than 15 hours after I'd installed it!

It was like playing a cheap rip-off of RSV... oh wait... it was...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kratos_SFH:

-PS3
    -PC

2) Does anyone play online anymore? (only people that have 360's can answer this) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) 360
    2) I don't think so, Yesterday I got on because my clan wanted to play. We waited for four hours before someone joined this game is not worth getting. Save your money get something better.
    When in doubt - Empty the magazine!

1) All of them. (Rented XBOX version, returned it, rented PS3 version, returned it, uncle gave PC version to me, I gave it away to someone else...)

2)

XBOX: No. I couldn't connect 90% of the time, and I have a T1 connection. Returned.

PS3: No. I couldn't connect 90% of the time, and I have a T1 connection. Returned.

PC: No. I couldn't connect 100% of the time except by using third-party software (Hamachi), and I have a T1 connection. I gave the game away to someone else shortly after patch 1.02 came out for the PC.
    -+-+_
    [b][Color:green][*] written by SCE_Soultear[*]Even for a flop on pc i got to admit that the vision of the artist(s) for Vegas is beyond speech. What i am seeing in game now is by far the best i have seen in any other game for realism. (cod