Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assasins Creed Brotherhood Game Crash Upon Launch | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I know but I was just trying to help AravisVollette, I don't know what to do in your situation
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ohh I found it! Thanks Balsam But deleting both saved and options files didn't work. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I'll try re-installing the game, but from the forums that looks like it won't work either.

For extra info on how to find the options and save files here's a forum explaining the different ways:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/fo...assin-creed-savefile

So I guess we got the same problem.. guess it could have something to do deeper in the pc some key files or some need completely removed before reinstalling, just my guess I have no clue what so ever

Hay there, seems like I also got this very same problem, except that also never got the game running and that my game never crashes but just sits there with the white box on the black backround flashing >.<. Anyhow, ubi really needs to fix this asap.

Also, tried to find those savedfiles, but there seems to be none as I've never actually got it launched.

Ok re-installing didn't work either...been reading up on other forums and it seems like a huge mess of possible problems and solutions. Is there a reason why Ubisoft isn't (or can't) fix this problem with a patch? (Sorry, I'm not tech savvy) Or at least a place we can list our problems so they can work on it? For being 6 months later than the console release, you'd of thought they would've fixed this...I want to play my favorite game more!

I'm having the same problem. I only just bought the game and finished downloading it off STEAM. Ive tried deleting my saved files and options, however it still doesnt work.

PS. I found my saved games file under USER/saved games
    (this is on windows vista)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T4l4d4r:
    Hay there, seems like I also got this very same problem, except that also never got the game running and that my game never crashes but just sits there with the white box on the black backround flashing &gt;.&lt;. Anyhow, ubi really needs to fix this asap.

Also, tried to find those savedfiles, but there seems to be none as I've never actually got it launched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem.

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    If you are still having problems please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
    If you are still having problems please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, I sent an email question and I'll post what their response is here.

mine is suddenly working with the new patch I think

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast