Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer feedback! [No spoilers please!] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

After the sessions there'd better be a choice of the maps you wanna play on, not the modes you don't wanna play.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does anyone else think that smokebomb is completely overpowered? For me its the main reason why deathmatch just has become unplayable. Every player has one and they dont use it for stunning pursuer. They use it to throw it at their target and poison it, to focus kill them, or to bait someone from their morph group. It is litterally used for every purpose the game could have and at the same time makes any other strategy unnecessary, even impossible. Often I join a lobby and the first thing I see is three players all gathered at one place, coughing in three smokebombs.

I just had two interesting matches with a lobby with prestige players, the other with new players. In both matches I used morph, disguise. With the newbs, there was guessing, luring, waiting, observing. In the prestige lobby, smoke bombs were thrown at my clones or they just walked at my group and OSB'd it, then killed me. Even when one tries to play passive defensive, it is made ineffective by this ability spammed in every match.

By now I only play simple deathmatch and I honestly miss the depth of streategy the abilities give. Sadly, with the way the game is any other strategy but smokebomb plus poison is rendered almost useless.

Yeah, you should take a look at the other hundred threads that have been made on this. If we all could just fix it and stop everyone from doing it, I'm sure most of us on these forums would. But for now you just gotta deal and hope that in ACIII they nerf smoke to not work for focus bonusesnd increase the cooldown. (to at least 75 secs, because it's better than mute or charge, which are at 90) Thse two things alone will improve gameplay IMO. I'm sure they could do more though. Just know you're far from the only one who thinks it's overpowered. It's almost necessary in regular lobbies now, and that's just not right.

Hey All,

I need a Help with Assassin Creed Revelations. I bought a full collection when it was released for sale & I updated it few times when the updates came out, but
    one of the updates came out I downloaded and tried to update few times it won't let me update it, is there a problem with this??? can anyone tell me what's wrong???.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseLitesaber View Post
    Yeah, you should take a look at the other hundred threads that have been made on this. If we all could just fix it and stop everyone from doing it, I'm sure most of us on these forums would. But for now you just gotta deal and hope that in ACIII they nerf smoke to not work for focus bonusesnd increase the cooldown. (to at least 75 secs, because it's better than mute or charge, which are at 90) Thse two things alone will improve gameplay IMO. I'm sure they could do more though. Just know you're far from the only one who thinks it's overpowered. It's almost necessary in regular lobbies now, and that's just not right.
    ^ This.
    I would increase the cooldown to even 90 seconds.

I think they should have put more double XP weekends....
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

Just a quick thing, I tried constantly to start a custom game with my friend, and we couldn't find any games in every game mode, even though it was all on high activity. We were able to find games on the play now setting, but we weren't able to join each other's sessions. I would join a game, there would be 3 open slots and I'd invite him and he would say he can't connect. The same would happen when he tried inviting me.

From what I can tell, you brought the server down for absolutely nothing. All bugs are still there plus now we have a new flying Templar bug with a roof kill over 10 meters away and i saw him literally float in mid-air over me before falling down on me....

Banned
    when are u guys going to put other double xp weekends

Also, give tripwire bombs an impact zone on trigger and not just a trigger zone. Currently you can pass trough a tripwires side without getting hit by the explosion. What kind of tripwire is that?

Also make mute disable active smoke. in 20 minutes i had 6+ people throw a smoke trough my mute. what's the point of using it if it's completely useless?

edit:
    On mute and smoke, add the count to 20+ in a few hours. it seems mute is totally and utterly useless vs smoke. It doesn't stop it and doesn't prevent its activation if there is a minimum amount of lag. I even used mute on one while he was on a lift and when he landed i killed him while his smoke triggered. this is ****....

edit2:
    Also, apparently the reason for this crap is that mute has a delay in it which is longer than the delay of smoke. really? a physical object traveling faster than a wave? go redo you physics because you suck at it ubisoft...
    Last edited by Demon.King.; 05-31-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast