Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer feedback! [No spoilers please!] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Some more things to note

Add an option to block game invitations, etc... from displaying while actively playing in a session, or make them smaller and in a different location. Currently they cover the radar, which is annoying, frustrating, stupid and idiotic altogether, especially since I DON'T want to leave that session....

Remove the automatic session creation if a session of your type is not found. it's simply put a COMPLETELY USELESS feature. If I want a new session, I'll just create one myself....
    Better still, remove the automatic system, and use a normal manual server list system. Currently, the automatic system is working VERY BAD for me, and can barely connect to a session without multiple attempts......together with the various GUI bugs I get as a result....

Fix stupid issues caused by lag. If a player dies, he's dead....he can't be dead on everyone's game but be still alive in his.
    Also in Artifact Assault, if you kill a target EXACTLY when he takes the artifact, he will respawn with it.......this is absolutely RIDICULOUS and has caused many players to be able to score even if they failed at escaping. it frustrates anyone defending....in my case, i go berserk and end up scoring myself as result, together with the total massacre I do with any enemy players i find.....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Please, please, PLEASE get rid of smoke bomb! It is such a game breaker and is over powered and nooby. I HATE games with everyone being a smoke bomb noob; it's not stealthy and it's not assassin's creed. It even make other abilities nooby (poison and teleport). Either drastically lower the score when someone uses it, increase the cool down time by a lot or have a time period between throwing it and detonation (or all of them). Assassin's Creed Revelations is my favourite multiplayer game and this is the only thing that ruins it.

In assassinate, one of the things I dislike most is part of the lock on system. When you're duking it out with your target on the roof and there are several people running around it can be difficult to lock onto the person you want. Or when you want to lock off but your target is being chased so you just keep going back and forth between the target and his pursuer.

Also, I wish it was easier to run up a very short wall and not go over, but just hang. Instead of pressing B after I've gone up.

can u answer my question please?
    i have a problem about ACRMP.exe.. because when i run it.. it crashes to desktop...

Please, oh PLEASE nerf the smokebomb.

The game is actually promoting a game where you use smokebomb and then poison the enemy which obviusly know you are the assassin but still you get a silence (or even more) kill. Completely mad.

First, the smokebomb (used as a defensive skill) shouldn't break the kill if you throw it AFTER the enemy pressed X. You are dead in that case, it shouldn't trigger a "fight" where you always get stunned.

Second, the smokebomb should reduce to zero your silence kill bar. Yea your kill should be like a 100 points kill.

Third, the smokebomb should have at least a 90 sec cooldown reduced to 70 like pistols (if the other balancing changes are not applied). Actually you can smokebomb every 20 secs, which is 30 times per match (deathmatch).

Promote a gameplay where incognito is the best way to do points, expecially in manhunt.

Good F-ing GOD!!
    Ubisoft, good job. With your previous patch, you fixed things that weren't broken! Incredible! Smoke bombs are now stupidly powerful. Why bring anything else for defensive play when smoke 1) now has no delay and 2) works at all elevations. The second one is why I am here and why I am really P***ed off.
    On Antioch, in a session of manhunt. We spawn by the well on the south east corner of the map( just below where the section for the DM map is). So I head off to the opposite corner, knowing that where They will spawn. If you have played on this map, you will now that this is where the little overhang with all the benches under it are (Where one of the artifact bases are) I climb up on this overhang(here's the kicker: I climb up to avoid smoke bombs). Two targets are under it. I get into an acrobatic position, one drops a smoke. And I FALL because MY FEET WERE IN THE SMOKE. I defy ANYONE to tell me how that makes sense.
    That isn't the only incident of it happening either. It has happened on other maps in similar cir****tances. Bring back old smoke bomb, and tell the baby who complained to man up, grow a pair and get used to smoke which doesn't work on a slope unless your pursuer is below you. I realise that you are trying to cater for the less experienced players, but what about the veterans like myself and many others who put literally DAYS into ACB and put up with the BS. because now, it feels like anyone who didn't play ACB multiplayer has an advantage.
    Last edited by Patrickmc693; 04-08-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    "Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace."
    Ezio Auditore Da Firenze after curb stomping the pope.

Eliminate the chance of escape, then eliminate their heartbeat.

Where to begin:

Matchmaking is actually pretty darn terrible. There are barely any games to connect to, and when I do find them; it's always the same bloody game modes that is highly popular. What's worse is that when I do party up with a friend, and attempt to look for a 'popular' game mode. It takes 10 minutes because apparently, we started to "host" it and waiting for impatient people to join us. But when I go solo, I can join those games which ended up having 5 open slots. There's a huge problem there. Why couldn't my friend and I join THAT game and be auto sorted NEXT match like the game does ANYWAY?

DLC Maps, omg...that drives me batty. NO ONE practically has these bloody maps. So I actually feel horrible buying them because I can't play them half the time. Furthermore, the trophy/achievements for those maps are ridiculous. There are absolutely no Wanted games going on AT ALL in these DLCs , let alone ever getting to Sienna. I do NOT have enough friends on at a time to play a game privately in it AND furthermore even own the DLC maps.

A fix for this, reduce the price on the map pack so people are willing to buy it. OR, make the map pack free and give people who DID purchase them exclusive characters/gears/titles/pictures for spending the hard earned money for it. And add more free maps to the list.

---------------

Smoke bombs were great before the patch as previous poster stated, now they feel very overly used and because of powerful they are. I actually have every profile with a smoke bomb just to be able to fight back. That's...no fun, really lol Increased recast will work nicely on it.

Firecrackers, they are practically useless. The only thing I liked out of it is for hunting down my prey and revealing them in a crowd.that's IT. Defensively, it is barely useful at all; very situational. I think it should be improved by having it break lock ons for that few seconds so that you can actually get away or the person has a chance of hitting another target. It makes no sense for them to be able to lock on, walk in, get blinded, and still kill while laughing it off.

Line of Sight, the most overly abused way to tell who is who that makes blender/morph useless half the time. But I have a simple fix for that as well; change it so that the glow fades slowly on and off rather than sharp. By having it fade in and out gradually. It takes extra longer to abuse of the system which will make it worse due to the timer. It will still glow if there's a enemy nearby but you wont be able to stand at angles to figure out which one is which, that's no fun at all. - Another fix would be to have it just glow when it's in the general small area of any duplicates near the prey. So it forces you to make more of a guess than narrow it down.

Lag-Switcher problems: Set the game to auto detect and swap to best host when it detects a problem in connection speed so people do not lag switch to gain upper advantage. It will reduce the attempts in other to keep the games running smooth and fair.

Character selection: Honestly, everyone should have a chance to select a character or two but it seems that the last person to join or the one with the least experience tends to frequently select the player for the team. It's a shame, really.. I don't get to pick my characters less people leave half the time.

Kill/Stun Priority. Stun is supposed to be used for defensive and counter-measures to assist another. And the stun 'recast' on the same person is great. you can't stun the same person for several seconds to prevent constant repeats. However, kills should technically still have higher priority. Hunters who are stunned and getting back up should be able to kill someone outright in front of them who is about to stun him again. Tho at times, the game does not even allow you TO kill anyone when recovering which in turn frustrates the hunter.

Kills commands aren't showing up half the time tho you are looking directly at the person.

------
    Now for this part: this is strictly MY Opinion.

Teleport should be banned from Artifact Assault, it's so broken that it's unfair. It's so easy to just port in, steal the flag and run for it. Or just sneak it, take the flag; smoke bomb and teleport out.
    I played this game enough to watch people with full porting ranging take the flag, run upto a large building, smoke and teleport across the map for the score. Consecutively.

Add AI players, please for the love of God do it.
    I'm getting SO tired of watching people just flat out leave the server because they are terrible only to be outnumbered 80% of the time. If you add AI players, it would AT LEAST allow us get a form of chance to fight back. Prime example: Artifact Assault, 4 on 1 or 3 on 1. C'mon, that's just ******ed.

Thats my two cents. Hopefully they will listen.

Ah please allow us to use Bait and Bodyguard when you have no followers. I use those skill for killing my pray and it's stupid that I can't use it in some situations.

I had no followers for 6 minutes on a 10 minutes game. This is mad, I couldn't change skills for 6 minutes because no one stun me!!! And I couldn't use skills because they were Bait and Bodyguard. Basically I were a character without skills

GOOD JOB

Agree with all that was said about smoke-bombs since i last posted. The last update overpowered them completely. after the update I was going to do a hanging/acrobatic kill as always, and he threw a smoke and i fell and got stunned. I was like "wtf?" and obviously got pissed off about it.
    That was just about not knowing about it. however, in another match, i was standing on the roof of a low building (1 story high) and my target threw a smoke at the base of the building. I still got affected by the smoke even if i was 1 story high and 1 meter away from the edge, what the heck? did he throw a smoke bomb or some high explosive charge which blew trough the building?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoRyu View Post
    Where to begin:

Matchmaking is actually pretty darn terrible. There are barely any games to connect to, and when I do find them; it's always the same bloody game modes that is highly popular. What's worse is that when I do party up with a friend, and attempt to look for a 'popular' game mode. It takes 10 minutes because apparently, we started to "host" it and waiting for impatient people to join us. But when I go solo, I can join those games which ended up having 5 open slots. There's a huge problem there. Why couldn't my friend and I join THAT game and be auto sorted NEXT match like the game does ANYWAY?

DLC Maps, omg...that drives me batty. NO ONE practically has these bloody maps. So I actually feel horrible buying them because I can't play them half the time. Furthermore, the trophy/achievements for those maps are ridiculous. There are absolutely no Wanted games going on AT ALL in these DLCs , let alone ever getting to Sienna. I do NOT have enough friends on at a time to play a game privately in it AND furthermore even own the DLC maps.

A fix for this, reduce the price on the map pack so people are willing to buy it. OR, make the map pack free and give people who DID purchase them exclusive characters/gears/titles/pictures for spending the hard earned money for it. And add more free maps to the list.

---------------

Smoke bombs were great before the patch as previous poster stated, now they feel very overly used and because of powerful they are. I actually have every profile with a smoke bomb just to be able to fight back. That's...no fun, really lol Increased recast will work nicely on it.

Firecrackers, they are practically useless. The only thing I liked out of it is for hunting down my prey and revealing them in a crowd.that's IT. Defensively, it is barely useful at all; very situational. I think it should be improved by having it break lock ons for that few seconds so that you can actually get away or the person has a chance of hitting another target. It makes no sense for them to be able to lock on, walk in, get blinded, and still kill while laughing it off.

Line of Sight, the most overly abused way to tell who is who that makes blender/morph useless half the time. But I have a simple fix for that as well; change it so that the glow fades slowly on and off rather than sharp. By having it fade in and out gradually. It takes extra longer to abuse of the system which will make it worse due to the timer. It will still glow if there's a enemy nearby but you wont be able to stand at angles to figure out which one is which, that's no fun at all. - Another fix would be to have it just glow when it's in the general small area of any duplicates near the prey. So it forces you to make more of a guess than narrow it down.

Lag-Switcher problems: Set the game to auto detect and swap to best host when it detects a problem in connection speed so people do not lag switch to gain upper advantage. It will reduce the attempts in other to keep the games running smooth and fair.

Character selection: Honestly, everyone should have a chance to select a character or two but it seems that the last person to join or the one with the least experience tends to frequently select the player for the team. It's a shame, really.. I don't get to pick my characters less people leave half the time.

Kill/Stun Priority. Stun is supposed to be used for defensive and counter-measures to assist another. And the stun 'recast' on the same person is great. you can't stun the same person for several seconds to prevent constant repeats. However, kills should technically still have higher priority. Hunters who are stunned and getting back up should be able to kill someone outright in front of them who is about to stun him again. Tho at times, the game does not even allow you TO kill anyone when recovering which in turn frustrates the hunter.

Kills commands aren't showing up half the time tho you are looking directly at the person.

------
    Now for this part: this is strictly MY Opinion.

Teleport should be banned from Artifact Assault, it's so broken that it's unfair. It's so easy to just port in, steal the flag and run for it. Or just sneak it, take the flag; smoke bomb and teleport out.
    I played this game enough to watch people with full porting ranging take the flag, run upto a large building, smoke and teleport across the map for the score. Consecutively.

Add AI players, please for the love of God do it.
    I'm getting SO tired of watching people just flat out leave the server because they are terrible only to be outnumbered 80% of the time. If you add AI players, it would AT LEAST allow us get a form of chance to fight back. Prime example: Artifact Assault, 4 on 1 or 3 on 1. C'mon, that's just ******ed.

Thats my two cents. Hopefully they will listen.
    Agreed on nearly everything. The only exclusion are about teleport and line of sight.

I use the line of sight to tell apart obvious targets from the crowd. If i didn't have it, I'd be forced to use Templar vision, which would break my gameplay style.

Teleport should not be banned from AA. True, it's annoying (I know well since I mostly play in defense), but it can be countered quite easily. The only issue I have is with lock-ons. anyone with the artifact sign on his head should automatically have a lock-on prompt on him like a high profile target. It's stupid that if a crowd is passing in front of my target i simply cannot lock onto the target because of the crappy lock system not being accurate unless you zoom in, which takes time and they obviously manage to get away...

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast