I've been pretty disappointed with the tweaks so far. Wanted has devolved from tense hunting to simple chasing and roofing. If the point of the game is to be stealthy, why have you given so much power to the sprinters?
Lets start off:
1) Zero defense against sprinters in Wanted - I can see my hunter sprinting at me across the plaza or wherever and yet have no defense against them at low levels. Where we previously would have had smokebombs, now we have the trip wire bomb (which doesn't arm fast enough to deal with sprinters) or fireworks (which are useless as the target just starts spamming the kill button). Knifes work occasionally, but the effect takes too long to take effect, doesn't last long enough, and they're impossible to target (i.e., I have a lock on my stalker and yet the knives are thrown at a hay bale or I can't get a lock at all) In a game about stealth, this is insane! Contested kills are nice, but when a player is being that obvious, it should be them that get punished. An attempt that reckless is a joke, and in those situations, stun should override the kill. I'm sick of having level 5 players sprinting around the map stabbing everyone while people actually working on a good kill never have the time to build it up because some tool sprinted across the map for a 100 point kill.
2) Roofing is way too powerful - I mean seriously? This is a game about stealth. If your target is on the roof you have no hope. You can't catch up with them as they're sprinting around and it makes you obvious. Grab kills are nice, but horizontal building transversal is so bloody slow (seriously, bring back the climbing mechanics of AC1) that you don't ever stand a chance of catching up for the grab kill. Plus half the time, the climbing is too sensitive and you jump up on the roof with them rather than grab them. Add on top and you don't get the "one level down" forgiveness that brotherhood had in SP, and grab kills aren't effective enough.
3) Getting incognito kills - I liked the idea of building up the meter at first, but the way it is implemented kills the fun. How are we supposed to build it up by acting stealthy when our target is sprinting around the map and there's no way to catch up without loosing your profile? I would suggest either starting at silent as others have suggested or make it so it builds up by stealthy action in general rather than just line of sight. If the idea of quality kills is to punish the sprinters, why is it now impossible to use it against them? At this point I'm ready to just push for removing sprint from Wanted entirely.
4) Playing with friends/backend issues - Like the others, it is way too difficult to play with friends. My buddies and I create a group and search for a game and nothing happens. This game is so much better with actual friends, so what gives? I forgave the joke of a backend that Brotherhood had due to inexperience, but what's your excuse this time? It's a year later and we still can't join games with friends. I still have constant kill/stun dodge circuses because of lag. I see people teleporting across the map (note not the ability) and through the map. I get killed from the other side of hay bales and trees. If you want AC to be a MP powerhouse (which it certainly has the potential to do) then you need to get this working. There's no reason that the backend and basic functionality can't be at the level of Halo or Gears.
5) Target assignment - This could use some work. Taking an early lead is almost fatal in wanted. You immediately get 3 pursuers (fine) and drop to 5th or 6th because you're getting killed all the time (fine). Why then do I have two or three pursers at this level? I get one lucky kill at the start of the game and I don't have the time to get a second kill until 5 minutes in because people keep sprinting up to me (did I mention yet how I have no defense against those people?). We seriously need to reconsider how targets are assigned. If you've been killed 4 times in a row within 45 seconds of spawning, maybe we could get a break from the sprinters?
In Brotherhood, sprinters and players who didn't understand the mechanics weren't that bad. They'd get maybe 2000 points with 12 odd kills and a skilled player could easily defeat them with 4 poison kills. Now the methodical players are last because they never have time to build up for the kills because they keep getting killed by rushers. We have no time to work for a kill, and when we do it isn't worth anything half the time because it's against a sprinter/roofer. People who play with the spirit of the game lose to people who sprint yet get 400 point kills. What is this, Halo? If I wanted to play that, I'd play it.
Here's how you fix it. Nerf the sprinters (either make stun override kill while sprinting or remove sprinting or limit it), make building transversal faster and give us a basic defensive ability to deal with sprinters/people who are being obvious before level 15!