Thread: Have all Codex Pages but cant find Leonardo | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

I have all the codex pages and am up to the part when you need them to continue with the game. But when i put them up on the wall in the Villa, Mario tells me that i have to find Leonardo to get him to translate them. But I cant find him and he isnt in his workshop.

Where can i find Leonardo?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have all the codex pages and am up to the part when you need them to continue with the game. But when i put them up on the wall in the Villa, Mario tells me that i have to find Leonardo to get him to translate them. But I cant find him and he isnt in his workshop.

Where can i find Leonardo?

He should be in the Villa, in the room with Claudia.

I'm having the same problem. I gave him the last Codex pages in the villa but then he disappeared and I never got the "Victory Lies In Preparation" Trophy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k1ssk1ng:
    I'm having the same problem. I gave him the last Codex pages in the villa but then he disappeared and I never got the "Victory Lies In Preparation" Trophy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i think that the page before the last one unlocks the pistol ( like the poison )
    and did it in venice . in the villa i was carried only the last & LEONARDO decoded it -try to go at the codex wall & see if you can interact & be able to place them at the wall. if not try to find him at venice