Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last chance to play GR2 online! | Forums

With MS cutting support for xbox games on Live in April, I am wondering if anyone wants to play some GR2 or GRSS.
    When the game first came out, hosting speed was not there to hold full rooms. Now with a lot of people having over 1MB upload speeds, we should be able to have full co-op games.
    -------------------------------
    "I just blew your mind, didn't I? The ol' universe isn't the warm, comfy place it was seven seconds ago, is it...?" - Bucky Kat
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

With MS cutting support for xbox games on Live in April, I am wondering if anyone wants to play some GR2 or GRSS.
    When the game first came out, hosting speed was not there to hold full rooms. Now with a lot of people having over 1MB upload speeds, we should be able to have full co-op games.
    -------------------------------
    "I just blew your mind, didn't I? The ol' universe isn't the warm, comfy place it was seven seconds ago, is it...?" - Bucky Kat

I'm down...and I can definitely host 16.

--------------------------
    Christian "Serellan" Allen

www.serellan.com

Thanks for that Serellen, cant imagine how it feels for you! lol

Kinda like one of your babies flying the nest

Although....i'm not sure you can compare the 2, I think I might actually be having a party when mine goes

Nice.. It sucks that headsets don't work in Island Thunder on the 360 though...Maybe my old Xbox still works

I tried to get my old Xbox to connect to Live but for some reason it wouldn't let me sign in with my gamer tag... Is there some restriction once you transfer your profile over to the 360?

But I did download the DLC and play through the first mission of Summit Strike again (on the 360). 6 primary objectives on a big map with multiple points of attack, random patrols to deal with, and no constant handholding.. We need more games like that!!! And I totally forgot about the Under Armour ad.

My question for the Ghost Guys is why out of all the old throw back map packs did you not include the most popular maps like Quarry and Pagoda? Ask any die hard Ghost fan and they will tell you that those maps were the most fair and most popular in the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pikapp168:
    My question for the Ghost Guys is why out of all the old throw back map packs did you not include the most <STRIKE>popular</STRIKE> overplayed maps like Quarry and Pagoda? Ask any die hard Ghost fan and they will tell you that those maps were the most <STRIKE>fair</STRIKE> linear and most <STRIKE>popular</STRIKE> boring in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    FTFY...

And I totally forgot about Saturday and Sunday.

hey guys..I have GR2 on ps2 and every works for online and it connects just fine.. how do u create and host a game?? did UBI host the games and dont no more or what? what is going on??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast