Thread: Nuclear TOM Artillery | Forums

The Atomic Annie artillery weapon that was in the demo is missing on the battles mode for XBox. Is it an unlock able feature or something?
    Semper Pie
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The Atomic Annie artillery weapon that was in the demo is missing on the battles mode for XBox. Is it an unlock able feature or something?
    Semper Pie

The nuke is just in single player and one of the co-op operations (the 3 player one)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghoullio:
    The Atomic Annie artillery weapon that was in the demo is missing on the battles mode for XBox. Is it an unlock able feature or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i Love that thing, Got a Problem? Call in Annie, and She'll get going right-away and whipes it off the map with 1 shot !

[IMG]http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/1

Ive taken to building a research building at the start. Having the TOMs and the rocket artillery has helped tremendously at keeping enemy recon out of range so that MY recon can automatically draw arty fire on enemy units. God help the enemy if i can position a TOM within striking distance if his base within the first 15 minutes of a game...
    Semper Pie