Thread: Eddie Guerrero found dead! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

It's true.
    Apparently, he didn't answer to a wake up call at the hotel on Sunday. When they got concerned, security knocked down the door to find him laying still.
    No one knows as of yet how he died, but an opptaupsy is being performed today.

This is a sad day for wrestling around the world.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Man thats sad

I watched this dude since WCW. He was a great wrestler. I heard he died from a drug overdose (steroids?).

RIP Eddie Guerrero

Xfire: dashoota SOTW Round one winner.

He's had drug problems and drinking problems in the past, but has been sober and clean for 4 years.

No results of the optaupsy have been mentioned, so only assuptions can be made. Maybe a hearattack could have occured. It is what happened to JR and alomst took his life.

Banned
    dont know the guy,im not even american but will give respect and healing for his families grieving

i heard it was a blood clottage. Poor bugger, smackdown(tm) is at a huge loss. He'll always be everyones papi!

[COLOR:BLUE]Follow the smiley for prizes, game servers, forums and much much more[/COLOR][URL=www.digitalfleshwound.com][IMG]http://forums.digitalfleshwound.com/images/html/emotic

Yea saw last night on Raw thats sad man i grew up my whole life watchign him, just last week he was entertaining us, then all the sudden life flashed before us and hes gone. Hes missed by Millions.
    There gonna have some special on him on MSNBC tonight on like the Rita Cosby one.

RIP Eddie Guerrero

Edit:
    After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.
    “It was heart failure. It was from his past â€" the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/causeofdeath

RIP Eddie Guerrero!

"Cruisin' down the street in my six-four, Jackin' the freaks, Clockin, the dough.."
    [Color:white]Xfire: gangxta[/color]