Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guard's having meele attacks. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

In SC:CT do guard's have any type of meele attacks.They should at least be able to hit you with the butt of their gun.Because in the first SC games guard's alway's relied on there gun's packed with infinite ammo.If you get to close and you don't immediantly press the trigger a guard should hit you with the butt of his gun.And here's another thing, if there are 2 guard's that noticed you and you are trying to deal with one the other one could save ammo(not like he would need to)by sneaking up on you and hit you in the head with his gun's butt...So although isn't not neecasary does anyone know if guard's have any type of meele move.Or if they can protect themselves during meele.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Not all gay guys are gay."
    -a brilliant quote from my friend Vanessa
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In SC:CT do guard's have any type of meele attacks.They should at least be able to hit you with the butt of their gun.Because in the first SC games guard's alway's relied on there gun's packed with infinite ammo.If you get to close and you don't immediantly press the trigger a guard should hit you with the butt of his gun.And here's another thing, if there are 2 guard's that noticed you and you are trying to deal with one the other one could save ammo(not like he would need to)by sneaking up on you and hit you in the head with his gun's butt...So although isn't not neecasary does anyone know if guard's have any type of meele move.Or if they can protect themselves during meele.

I'm not sure about that, I haven't heard anything about it. But that's an awesome idea. Never thought of that before.

As soon as you said sneaking up, I thought you were gonna finish it off with using Fisher as a hostage, grabbing you from behind. Haha, maybe once you're grabbed, you'd could pull some moves off. Such as "Reverse Shield" or something, which grabs the guard holding on to you from behind, using him as a human shield. But, that's not right. Sam is the stealthy fellow here.

Hmmm.. strange actually, we haven't heard anything about the gaurd's having melee attacks. Imo they should be able to.

In MGS2, if you'd come to close to an attacking guard he'd kick you.

"You're MINE !"

Yeah.And if merc's have meele attack's guard's should also.If I were a guard I wouldn't alway's rely on my gun.Especially if the enemy is 6 inches away from me.I would try to knock him down with the butt of my gun and then shoot him.Or at least kick him.

i think they already have that ingame...
    ----------------
    new SCCT profile:
    Versus:
    silent_hawk047
    Coop:
    SilentHawK047
    i found the secret behind skinning!:P

it would be more realistic if the guards in SP also carry combat knives (not all of them though)

"You're MINE !"

yeah and they would have limited ammo in their rifles and after that ammo ran out they would use pistols and after that ammo runs out they would just run away :P

Get your own [u

That would be good, as long as the melee attacks aren't like in SOCOM: US Navy SEALs, where its 1 rifle butt and your dead.

"Live for something rather than die for nothing."-Gen. George Patton

Banned
    well there arent melee attacks but i dont think you will actually get close to them often like that...well....oh god...cant find my words....

ok whatever but the gaurds from what i heard take cover and stay away from you.they hide behind objects and they go prone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast