Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make Wraith more cool? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hi, lets pick opinions and maybe a poll later of what changes would make the Wraith looks really spooky and cool.

Fow my opinion, one of the changes could be change the glow for a smoke. It can even be a green smoke, as long as it is dark and with a horrid look.

Now what you all can suggest?

"That is not dead
    Which can eternal lie
    And with strange aeons
    Even death may die"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, lets pick opinions and maybe a poll later of what changes would make the Wraith looks really spooky and cool.

Fow my opinion, one of the changes could be change the glow for a smoke. It can even be a green smoke, as long as it is dark and with a horrid look.

Now what you all can suggest?

"That is not dead
    Which can eternal lie
    And with strange aeons
    Even death may die"

For those who don't know the differences:

Wight:

Wraith:

So yea, Wight looks a lot better then the wraith, imo, much more creepy and undead-like. Wraith looks like it's made of toxic waste, what I'd do is get rid of the green entirely and made it black smoke (if you can see the armos of the wight are skeletal so they would be different). That way, even though more similar, they'd still be different because of their robe and schyte design, which is good enough for me.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Infiltrator out.

I would do that too... simply by changning the color of the "smoke"..from green to black...and changing the color of the hands and face form "slimy green" to black... you would get an awesome Wraith...
    Visita La Torre de Marfil

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SandroTheMaster:
    Fow my opinion, one of the changes could be change the glow for a smoke. It can even be a green smoke, as long as it is dark and with a horrid look. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Agreed. Some kind of ghosty creepy dark smoke would be cool.
    Member of the Heroes of Might and Magic V Rescue Team . . . [COLOR:WHITE]>[/COLOR] Still waiting for a better game.

Yeah I would go more ghostly and less neon

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by socketboy:
    Yeah I would go more ghostly and less neon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are totaly right
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=258636&dateline=13265  35850

Wraith looks greeny because in the world of Might and Magic it used to be greeny, do you like it or not. In other peoples' minds wraiths may look different. Who knows, maybe it will look much better in the game than on screenshot

It fits into the Necro environment

Just go get one of the large Necro Adventure Map screenshots and go fullscreen. The longer I look at it, the better I feel the mood the screenshot 'emits'

Black smoke is must have if we want better wraith ... toxic green is so crappy ...
    Hunt. Hunt again. If you do not find it, you will die. Robert Penn Warren, "Treasure Hunt"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast