Thread: Rainbow Six Lockdown for PS2 - and the 3rd official video | Forums

Hi al

I just bought the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Lockdown for PS2 system. But unlike the 3rd official movie from Ubi, there are almost none explosions or crashing down objects (like a van crashing down from the ceiling in the first level of the game). Has anyone seen a crashing down van in the first level of the game? Is this only an unlock item, or exclusive for the multiplayer game? It was really cool, but it is just not there in the game!!!

Abaqus2000
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi al

I just bought the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Lockdown for PS2 system. But unlike the 3rd official movie from Ubi, there are almost none explosions or crashing down objects (like a van crashing down from the ceiling in the first level of the game). Has anyone seen a crashing down van in the first level of the game? Is this only an unlock item, or exclusive for the multiplayer game? It was really cool, but it is just not there in the game!!!

Abaqus2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abaqus2000:
    Hi al

Abaqus2000 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thats iin the Xbox version....

It look's like the ps2 version to me in the movie...

Do you have the ps2 or the xbox version?

Abaqus 2000

I have the Xbox but im sayin ive seen it in the Xbox not PS2.

Does anyone with the ps2 version seen the falling van?

abaqus 2000

Its only on the **** xbox
    GT: KamakaziGranny