Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: russians killing units | Forums

Originally posted by bchild:
    it has nothing to do with my misfortunes it has to do with everyones if u emp a unit and then wmd it thats not part of the game thats being a **** no way around. everyone knows the work it takes to get your units good. they cant hurt u why there down so why kill them plus i usually ask before the game dont kill mine i wont kill yours then next thing i know im dead and the russians are laughing about it. every russian i play does it not just here and there. when ppl quit being ****s gaming will be alot funner.
    If there is no agreement before game then **** happens. I have been tempted to do the EMP plus WMD move. BUT seriously karma would catch up to me on that. Killing units happens. It happens because your units are too close to downed units with my artillery. Who I just EMP'd in the general vicinity. Or you made a dumb move and tried to deepstrike a heavily guarded uplink. Or whatever sometimes its tactical. Sometimes its a way to end assault maps quicker by having the other team evac the rest and take a annihilation loss.

all in all. IT doesnt matter if you kill or not. I support both decisions.
    all posts for xbox360
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It has everything to do with ur misfortunes, otherwise we wouldn't be having this convo...ill give u some advice bchild...stop being a child, grow up, and play the game!

Originally posted by Apollo457:
    It has everything to do with ur misfortunes, otherwise we wouldn't be having this convo...ill give u some advice bchild...stop being a child, grow up, and play the game!
    internet logic at it's best
    --All posts refer to 360 TOW--
    Gt- Insane 521 -???-

Originally posted by cincyeaglefan69:
    I surely plan on it from now on. I had some jerk who was losing in a 4v4 and about to be wiped out in assault specifically EMP my CV then WMD it even though it wasn't even close to being a factor in the game. So I now plan to perma kill all russian CV's I come across. You can thank Scarface for that.
    Yup. No hope of winning, no units, and I had an EW and a WMD to use. You think I'm NOT gonna kill that CV wandering into the middle of the map? I consulted all of my remaining comrades and the decision was unanimous. Kill off the lost CV wandering to the middle of the map.

Might as well make the loss worth it you know? If you love your CV, then keep it safe. Otherwise this will happen to you constantly.

well i only kill units if they kill mine also about the WMD thing just put it where they have the highest concentration of units

Originally posted by Scarface6174:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cincyeaglefan69:
    I surely plan on it from now on. I had some jerk who was losing in a 4v4 and about to be wiped out in assault specifically EMP my CV then WMD it even though it wasn't even close to being a factor in the game. So I now plan to perma kill all russian CV's I come across. You can thank Scarface for that.
    Yup. No hope of winning, no units, and I had an EW and a WMD to use. You think I'm NOT gonna kill that CV wandering into the middle of the map? I consulted all of my remaining comrades and the decision was unanimous. Kill off the lost CV wandering to the middle of the map.

Might as well make the loss worth it you know? If you love your CV, then keep it safe. Otherwise this will happen to you constantly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Most people aren't ****** bags, you aren't part of that group.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

im a russian player on 360, i switched batalions 3 weeks ago and deploy lowest rank first, trying to get promoted. Im usually a clean player, you dont kill me i leave your units alone. But recently is horrible.... Here is what i have encountered over the past 3 days:

JSF Problems:
    you guys, i dont know if its out of losing the war, or noobness, keep airstriking my downed units, or units with 1 bar of health. Come on.. maps like Maxwell and JFK are ridiculously hard to win with one side being dominant. Especially when its an Assault (put enemy in annhialation)
    So, solution was buying Airstrike 3 with my saved money (because my highest rank unit is a hardened artillery, no point to upgrading i already have most up to Veteran) I go to chattanooga and airstrike their unit after i deplete shields and weaken a bit. Basically, i kill every unit i possibly can now. I hate the americans with their airstrikes!

EFEC Problems:
    these guys have been cleanest, but still far from perfect (maybe its lack of airstrikes?)
    Anyways, they down a unit and chemical shell them or whatever their arty does.. Then i evac with others, and they emp the SI-IiT out of me, and kill units..

Pretty much, i think people are starting to get frustrated. its been hard to deploy brand new units because my 2 striped tanks got the airstrike death strategy.

So, i have been knocking JSF units off.. one by one. send a lone gunship to recon me, i will emp and kill you. im getting tired of caring about promotions.

My russian 2 cents. America is the problem with Maxwells airstrikes. Its unbalanced in favor of a country losing the war. no wonder russia didnt take over yet.

haha! I couldn't agree more! What's ur gamer tag? we need to play together!

Originally posted by Scarface6174:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cincyeaglefan69:

Might as well make the loss worth it you know? If you love your CV, then keep it safe. Otherwise this will happen to you constantly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude your a damn lie. I had JUST brought the thing into the game. I hadn't even moved it from its start point.

But its all good, killing russians in the name of revenge has been fun. Did it all day today and yesterday and haven't lost one yet. So make sure your comrades thank you for being a ******bag.

"Meh, stop killing my units, because I can't protect them."

That's all I hear.

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people" - Heinz Guderian

I Piss Excellence

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast