View Poll Results: Which game is better?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 20.00%
  • 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which game do you prefer more? | Forums

Which game do you prefer more?

Assassin's Creed a series actually born from POP or the POP itself?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Irony... You give AC a HUGE picture and POP a tiny one... What are you exactly doing?

POP FANS IN ENGLISH: popfans-eng.foroactivo.com
    Y POP Fans EN ESPAÑOL www.princeofpersiafans.foroactivo.com

Prince of Persia is the better game!!

Ubisoft,we want a new Prince of Persia game,please.My idea for the new POP game "Prince of Persia Invasion of Asouldar"
    When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier-Prince of Persia-Rino.A.

I must say, that even if AC has improved some of the elements it took from POP when it was born, the mother franchise has still something special that AC hasn´t managed to "copy" (even though we can still see elements from the SOT trilogy games in the new ACs as "something new")

Is AC better than POP right now? Of course, they work more and harder on it, they use new technologies. But it is not fair to compair a franchise who has been forced to stay behind, forgotten, when its good games came out a decade ago, with a franchise which is even in our food.

The POP games required less people in the team, it had much less ways to advertise itself and there was no merchandising to "catch" the fans. Still, POP remains among the 10 top selling IPs in Ubisoft, it is considered a classic and one of the best franchises ever.

Now, given the chance... Would POP push AC to the shadows if a new game came out? Think about it.

POP FANS IN ENGLISH: popfans-eng.foroactivo.com
    Y POP Fans EN ESPAÑOL www.princeofpersiafans.foroactivo.com

Quote Originally Posted by kaileena750 View Post
    I must say, that even if AC has improved some of the elements it took from POP when it was born, the mother franchise has still something special that AC hasn´t managed to "copy" (even though we can still see elements from the SOT trilogy games in the new ACs as "something new")

Is AC better than POP right now? Of course, they work more and harder on it, they use new technologies. But it is not fair to compair a franchise who has been forced to stay behind, forgotten, when its good games came out a decade ago, with a franchise which is even in our food.

The POP games required less people in the team, it had much less ways to advertise itself and there was no merchandising to "catch" the fans. Still, POP remains among the 10 top selling IPs in Ubisoft, it is considered a classic and one of the best franchises ever.

Now, given the chance... Would POP push AC to the shadows if a new game came out? Think about it.
    I agree with you.Just imagine how would new prince of persia game would look if there was huge team like the ac!! And if they work hard like they do on ac Prince of Persia would look great then :3

Ubisoft,we want a new Prince of Persia game,please.My idea for the new POP game "Prince of Persia Invasion of Asouldar"
    When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier-Prince of Persia-Rino.A.

Just a pointless statement really...but I can't believe it's been 10 years since The two thrones.10 f@cking years .I feel like an old fart...

Quote Originally Posted by PERSIAforTW View Post
    Just a pointless statement really...but I can't believe it's been 10 years since The two thrones.10 f@cking years .I feel like an old fart...
    ahahahaha me too