Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some NEW SECRET MOVES for the merc's =D | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i found out some reeally good moves for a mercenary:

Hospital:

1.go into room 202, 1 of the merc's crouch's near the window the other 1 jumps up the nd133
    than he jumps on that other merc presses crouch and walks out the window!!....how easy can it be =D

2.u go in the sewers beneth 102, u walk into the pipe and go depper into the sewers,than after u come out of the pipe ull see the stairs at the right of u .. if u did what i said 1 more goes under the open railing across it ... the other 1 jumps on him trhan jumps again to get tho the other side...this 1 is harder btw

krausers lab:
    -next to the elevator in iradiation
    ull see a stair jump on the raling follow it up then go almost back in the room look at ure right there u will find a stairs in the air with a floor haing under it .. jump on the floor torugh the railing if u did right u can get upo the ladder and plant mines where does nasty spies go when they want to escape a merc in iradiation

ull need to suicide if u want to get of these things i just wrote =D GL and HF

"Nothing is Save Anymore"

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i found out some reeally good moves for a mercenary:

Hospital:

1.go into room 202, 1 of the merc's crouch's near the window the other 1 jumps up the nd133
    than he jumps on that other merc presses crouch and walks out the window!!....how easy can it be =D

2.u go in the sewers beneth 102, u walk into the pipe and go depper into the sewers,than after u come out of the pipe ull see the stairs at the right of u .. if u did what i said 1 more goes under the open railing across it ... the other 1 jumps on him trhan jumps again to get tho the other side...this 1 is harder btw

krausers lab:
    -next to the elevator in iradiation
    ull see a stair jump on the raling follow it up then go almost back in the room look at ure right there u will find a stairs in the air with a floor haing under it .. jump on the floor torugh the railing if u did right u can get upo the ladder and plant mines where does nasty spies go when they want to escape a merc in iradiation

ull need to suicide if u want to get of these things i just wrote =D GL and HF

XyZspineZyX
    Okay, the Hospital ones are exploits. Thanks for making them common knowledge to every exploit-***** out there. I would say something about the Krauser one, if I knew what you were talking about.

Got a Pepsi? Got a code under the cap? Too lazy to enter it yourself? Simple! Send the codes to me and if I win a million I won't call you a peasant!

Erm...elevator near irridiation? Their isn't an elevator on that floor at all. It's on the 2nd floor and the Parking lot. So i'm assuming you mean inside of irridiation the elevator to Labs. Can you please clarify that as i totally can't understand it :S

-------------------------
    "Can ve paint zem gowld? It's kinda me sing ya?"
    *Beeeeeeep-Beeeeeeep*
    "How About Nooooo?! You crazy dutch *******"

My all time favourite qoute

And Remember...
    Just your friendly Sith posting again ^_^

-------------------------
    If you need help and training to learn the basics of Splint

sith u dont know about the lift?, it goes from lab to irradiation, thats how i kept appearing in both room when i played you there.

Yeah know your maps SITH

But you might want to work on your grammar/spelling/english in general because I don't understand what you're talking about in Krauser what so ever.

ASUS A7N8X
    AMD Athlon 2700
    ATI AIW 9600XT
    256MB Kingston DDR400 512MB Kingston DDR333
    Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
    (Hopefully the Logitech z-680s soon :P )
    I need a new monitor now (suggestions appreciated)
    ASUS A7N8X
    AMD Athlon 2700
    ATI AIW 9600XT
    1.5GB Kingston DDR400
    Audigy 2 ZS Platinum

*head explodes from having to re-re-re-re-re-read the post in order to even comprehende what is being said*

tell me something new...

sorry u guys my english kindeh sucks as u can see...ill post some screen shots for u

Yeah u better...J/K!

------------------------------
    Mp1 Clan!

AMD Athlon XP 2400+
    Nividia GeForce4 Ti 4200 (128mb)
    And SCPT works perfect (except online of course, and not my fault)
    ------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast