Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 2 PS3 Feedback/Bug Report | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Banned
    There's a known issue with Far Cry 2 network play right now which the post-launch team are currently investigating. At this stage we don't believe it's an issue for everyone, so if you are experiencing the issue it would be very helpful to the investigation process if you could contact Ubi tech support with details of the problem to help resolve the issue.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've just bought the new PS3 slim and far cry 2 with it. I seem to be getting problems whilst driving. the steering seems to stick in a certain direction eg. keeps turning left i've restarted, reset and tried another ps3, but still keeps pulling left. Please update me with a solution, thanks.

Originally posted by highwaymessiah:
    I've just bought the new PS3 slim and far cry 2 with it. I seem to be getting problems whilst driving. the steering seems to stick in a certain direction eg. keeps turning left i've restarted, reset and tried another ps3, but still keeps pulling left. Please update me with a solution, thanks.
    You have your six-axis motion detector active for vehicle steering. You can steer your vehicle when only tilting your controller right or left. Obviously you will have to go to the options to set it how you want according to the options provided.

and yes, the entire world now knows you're a natural left stooper, a-ha ha!. . . Okay, okay thats an over statement.

Playstation Console Version of Far Cry2(with latest patch)
    ----------------------------------------------------

-Legend-
    <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">**Subject** </span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREY">!!breifing!!</span>
    ??elements possible to cause??
    <span class="ev_code_RED">>>consistant of fault effect<< </span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">...other facts...</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BROWN">&&speculations&&</span>
    <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">((NEW))</span>
    ---------------------------------------------------

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">**Map editor </span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW"><STRIKE>collection system </STRIKE></span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">numb to undo/redo command**</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREY">!!Collection system did not respond to undo/redo commands after exiting and then reloading my custom map immediately.!!</span>

??When editing with my elaborately placed collection system, the layout had accidentally been changed by choosing another(or same) collection system for the user preset selected's location. <span class="ev_code_RED">>>When the user preset is changed, it will not change back to the same dendrology layout with the undo command and will only react to the collection's painted area history.<<</span> Because I could not revert the collection using the undo command, I exited my custom map unsaved and then loaded my same map to regain the original collection configuration of dendrology that I had intentionally layed down and edited. However, after I loaded this map back for editing, the collection system would not respond in any way to the commands undo/redo.??

<span class="ev_code_blue">...woodland light was the collection I was actively brushing/editing when the subjected happened, jungle/light-heart-dense were the last used before the cause that lead to the incident, objects responded in their entirety upon the undo/redo command during subject unless the collection was painted last, the bottom of my Far Cry2 playstation game console disc had no complete obstruction in reflection but some mild translucent smears...</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BROWN">&&I hope the little bits that flawed the cd reflection is the probable cause of subject, but please check the consistancy matter above.&& </span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">---------------------------------------
    (( I have reproduced the problem except, the undo and redo memory did NOT respond to ANY objects, collection, textures, and terrain manipulation. I could not get the system to undo or redo any parameters of functions on all of the mentioned map editor tools.)) </span>

??As I have done before, the map I was editing was exited but instead of selecting the same map, I created a new one for editing. I selected some textures for the user presets and then I figured out the undo and redo had become numb again except to seemingly everything I would do with the editor.??

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">...I was looking through and selected textures: savana river, then desert cracked, when I noticed the lack of response of the undo command. I had no problems occuring with the commands when I decided to save my map and work on a new map. The bottom of my playstation3 game cd has NO flaws on the reflective side of the cd and no scratches on the enamel game label side on the top of the cd which would prevent data from being read permanently (when scratched off any location above written data)....</span>

Im having a problem in act 2, Id like to tell you first that ive done every side mission, buddy mission, and every missions for both the apr and ufll. After I flooded the diamond mine, I went to port saleo to the APR building which said there was a mission to be done there, I went inside to find all the doors inside closed and no one to talk to. Now ive done some research into this problem by looking at walkthroughs which tell me that the APR was supposed to give me a phone call to meet him somewhere, but I have not received it yet. Ive even went to the place where the APR leader was supposed to meet me, but no one home, and Ive also gone back to the diamond mine and walked around for a long time but no phone call. I have no idea what to do to get the phone call, and there is no one home at the APR building in port saleo, anyone got any ideas??? Thanks.

I just finishing doing the mission in Act 2 where I need to blow up the Pipelines. I go the APR for the next mission that is available, go inside the buliding and the door is closed. Basically I can't move forward in the game at this moment, PLEASE PATCH THIS, I REALLY DON'T BREAK SOMETHING BECAUSE OF SOME BS GLITCH

Originally posted by S.A.11:
    Im having a problem in act 2, Id like to tell you first that ive done every side mission, buddy mission, and every missions for both the apr and ufll. After I flooded the diamond mine, I went to port saleo to the APR building which said there was a mission to be done there, I went inside to find all the doors inside closed and no one to talk to. Now ive done some research into this problem by looking at walkthroughs which tell me that the APR was supposed to give me a phone call to meet him somewhere, but I have not received it yet. Ive even went to the place where the APR leader was supposed to meet me, but no one home, and Ive also gone back to the diamond mine and walked around for a long time but no phone call. I have no idea what to do to get the phone call, and there is no one home at the APR building in port saleo, anyone got any ideas??? Thanks.
    Originally posted by Gekko87:
    I just finishing doing the mission in Act 2 where I need to blow up the Pipelines. I go the APR for the next mission that is available, go inside the buliding and the door is closed. Basically I can't move forward in the game at this moment, PLEASE PATCH THIS, I REALLY DON'T BREAK SOMETHING BECAUSE OF SOME BS GLITCH
    Read this thread

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...0106891/m/8001013928

This bites because I'm also getting this bug but I only did all but 2 buddy missions when I had it, now with no previous saves left I can't revert it, really need a patch or something for this. I also noticed something was wrong when I kept getting jackal tapes but only the 3rd tape is listed and ends up being played over and over again whenever I got a tape.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>1.Better (ranked) map publishing system.[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>2.Game capture option.[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>3.FarCry3 competition website like MLG,but just for FarCry3(schedule top player/multiplayer matches)and (Got Owed Top 10 vids ).[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>4.Have modes like SWAT,Paintball,Laser tag,fun stuff?!!!!![/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>5.Indoor maps with pistols only mode.(scoped pistols,one-headshot kills)[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>6.Continue with no multiplayer radar system.[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>7.Do it in Iceland or the most diverse climate and marine ecosystem.[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>8.close quarters battle and hand-to-hand combat[/list]

I just wondered, if possible, when you next do an update, if it would be possible to place the banner that comes across the screen telling you about votes, more on player matches, could be displayed either at the top or bottom of the screen??

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast