Thread: Weapons don't carry over? | Forums

Just finished the game, and was going back to an earlier stage for fun and realized that the guns you buy in later stages, don't show up with you in earlier stages. It was kind of a disappointment. It's also my only real nag about the game. I'm not sure why the dev team didn't let us carry over our weapons, we paid for them lol. Anyone else kinda let down by this?

Also, I believe on the gameinformer review, it said that we could choose our guns before a fight, which I'm assuming means before a stage... and I haven't noticed any weapon load out screen. Am I missing something or is the reviewer wrong on that one?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just finished the game, and was going back to an earlier stage for fun and realized that the guns you buy in later stages, don't show up with you in earlier stages. It was kind of a disappointment. It's also my only real nag about the game. I'm not sure why the dev team didn't let us carry over our weapons, we paid for them lol. Anyone else kinda let down by this?

Also, I believe on the gameinformer review, it said that we could choose our guns before a fight, which I'm assuming means before a stage... and I haven't noticed any weapon load out screen. Am I missing something or is the reviewer wrong on that one?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Biancadobson, there isn't a way to choose weapons before levels in the single player mode. Some levels do however have weapon shops at the beginning of the stage. Maybe the reviewer was referring to the multiplayer where you can choose your character class before spawning into the match.

That is what I figured, sucks about the weapons not carrying over to earlier missions though :P