Thread: How do I save the game? (PC) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm new in this game. I just bought the Assassin Creed 2 and the first time I played I did some good advancement on the game but then when I closed it and returned to windows the game didn't save and I had to begin all of it again. What do I have to do to save the game before I exit it?

If anyone could help me I would be apreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Joaofac,

Have you tried to 'disable' the option to store the SAVES online ? This should at least allow you to Save the Game on your PC's hard drive, so that you all don't lose any Saved game progress in future. I'm NOT sure this will fully solve your problem, but there is No harm in trying it out.

Start the game, and when the 'Game Launcher' appears click on the GEAR icon at the top right of the dialog box. A dialog box should appear asking you to 'disable' the Saves from being stored online, so click on YES. Now Exit the Ubisoft Game Launcher and the game.

Also go to 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher'. If you have the 64bit version of Windows you'll need to go to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher'. Now Open the settings.ini file located here with Notepad, and search for the following line i.e. “SaveOnline=true”, and change it to “SaveOnline=false”. Now save this settings.ini file.

By doing the above method, the SAVES now should be located under the following directory, C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage. e.g. 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\[Enter some Random numbers e.g. ZW5naW9j]\4' etc. You can also delete the entire 'Storage' folder, so that you can start from the beginning, but first make a Backup of this 'Storage' folder.

If you have followed the above method which I gave, then the SAVES will be automatically located under the following path i.e.,'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\[Enter some Random numbers e.g. ZW5naW9j]\4'. You don't have to do anything else. The method should 'disable' the option to store the SAVES online, IMO.

I just told you to make a Backup of the 'Storage' folder, after you have played the Game for some time, just to be on a safer side. As there is NO Manual Save feature, then obviously the Game will Save the progress at one particular 'Checkpoint'. You will get to know about this, by checking the 'Storage' folder as given above. The SAVES will be stored under the above path, instead of Online.

Just start Playing the game, and keep on Checking back for the 'Storage' folder. Hope this helps ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much.