Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer is a disappointment | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

All I have to say... Is multiplayer is a complete disappointment.

I love singleplayer, it's amazing.

In Multiplay, I feel like they stuck a crowbar back in my hands. Swing, Swing, Swing... and maybe a block or two...

I'm sorry, but I bet if they let Ubisoft and Arkane Studios take care of Multiplay instead of Kuju... Multiplay would be alot better and inticing.

I did a test.

I set all my graphics as low as they could go to see how Multiplayer would run. Mind you, I run Singleplayer on Medium-2-High Levels. Multiplay was the most slide-showish thing I've ever played.

Btw, If your thinking "Well his computer sucks."

Im running a P4 3.2 Ghz, 1 Gig Ram, and ATI Radeon All in Wonder.

I see all of these ratings, which are true! The game deserves a 10/10 but, only for single player... Multiplayer Deserves a 3/10 for effort also for level design.

This game should be $40. Instead of $50. Mainly because the multiplayer isnt anything like the single player.

You Spend hour's and hour's on this game, mastering your skills of being an elite fighter. And you want to show up people how good you are with your sword in Multiplayer, when all you can do, is stand infront of them and click your mouse over and over and over and over and over...*You get the point*.

Maybe, they will come out with some massive update, to change multiplay and add Co-op. It wouldn't be hard, seeing how the game uses Steam to install on. Most people that have steam have internet. And if your thinking. "What if they don't have internet." Then why would they need multiplayer. At the moment, Don't even bother with Co-Op unless you change Multiplay.

Now I know everyone is saying that Co-op would be a pain to do because of physics. So if its terrible for Online play, make it so its LAN Only. 1/2 the time when people play games Co-Op its with someone they know personally, Such as a brother or a LAN Buddy. If someone really wants to play it online Co-Op. All they have to do is go get Hamachi. For those of you who don't know what Hamachi is. It's a VPN for people to connect to each other. (VPN = Virtual Private Network) Example: My friend that lives in Canada wants to play Need For Speed Underground 2 against me. But Multiplayer online doesnt work right. So we turn on hamachi and he can see my game like i'm hosting on a lan.

Anyways, I've wrote enough...

Let's just hope this reaches the makers of Dark Messiah M&M.

Thanks,

Matt
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I play Multiplayer all the time. So much so that I haven???t even gotten passed LVL 3 in the singe player yet. If all you are doing is standing in front of some one and mindlessly hacking away at them then of course you won???t be having any fun. I usually go with the mage or assassin, but the warriors I see in game with top scores are never just hacking away at someone. The worst is when you see a warrior and he is eyeing you up. You try to get ready for his attack and then he sprints and jumps at me and Wham... I???m dead in one massive stance blow to the face.

Multiplayer on this game is fine, buggy, but fine. Most people are willing to work together and get the objective done even if it means they just act as a distraction. Only a few people ruin the game with name calling when they die or being cocky when they get a kill. If you have ever played Star Wars BFII or Red Orchestra then you will agree that DM Multiplayer is not as bad as Radster16 thinks it is.

yeah lan would been so much fun

put ur grafix on low and there you go!! halflife 1 DM amish style<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

What does not kill me dies

"I am the angel of death, the time of purification is at hand." *Loads shotgun*

"1-2-3-6-34-96-13-64-banana"

I guess you haven't seen me in multiplayer with my warrior =P

if you don't like warrior go with a ranged class or something ^^ also it is very rare that people come into a multiplayer game and adore it immediately, mostly because they are outskilled by the other players. Get some practice in, learn the maps a bit and the mp can be quite a lot of fun,

I didn't even install multiplayer because the open beta was just too horrible. And I'm not talking about bugs or anything like that I just think that the multiplayer gameplay, mostly combat, pales in comparison to singleplayer.

I agree with Radster16 that this game just screams out Co-op, but it wouldn't be worth it with the current multiplayer game mechanics.

dude he is rite , the multi is complete Trash , why did they even put it in Dissable it Arkane and MAke a GOOD MULTIPLAYER , this is a joke

Thank You!!!!

You seem to be the first sensible person. I'm not talking about just Warriors... all the classes seem, lame. The only class thats cool is a mage, cause you can get different spells.

I was just showing my friends multiplayer, about 4 warriors...Including me...Sat there in them middle of an area, and just hacked and slashed until someone died. I feel like im hacking at weeds.

For your information about the buggy but fine. Buggy but terrible. I was just playing, and having fun slashing sword at air and my game crashes to my desktop, at least it saved me having to click escape.

I'm going to just stick with Singleplayer thannnnkk you. Also EchoFive, if you think multiplay is good. Get good at single player, play it on hard, and get past Chapter 7. Then you will find a difference.

Matt~

Come on people, I want your input, alot of post's must be made to get <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] soft's attention.

Originally posted by Radster16:
    Thank You!!!!

You seem to be the first sensible person. I'm not talking about just Warriors... all the classes seem, lame. The only class thats cool is a mage, cause you can get different spells.

I was just showing my friends multiplayer, about 4 warriors...Including me...Sat there in them middle of an area, and just hacked and slashed until someone died. I feel like im hacking at weeds.

For your information about the buggy but fine. Buggy but terrible. I was just playing, and having fun slashing sword at air and my game crashes to my desktop, at least it saved me having to click escape.

I'm going to just stick with Singleplayer thannnnkk you. Also EchoFive, if you think multiplay is good. Get good at single player, play it on hard, and get past Chapter 7. Then you will find a difference.

Matt~

Come on people, I want your input, alot of post's must be made to get <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] soft's attention.
    can i have your stuff

Did they fix the backstab, BTW? No more freezing on top, and a better charge range/speed?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast