Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anno 2070 Serial key | Forums

I got same problem. (@Deluxe Edition)

Well I finally got the game installed and its a beauty

Does anyone know hot to access the preorder bonus features the sea leopard and sonic modulator? How do you verify they were received with the game?

how'd you get it fixed shop?

So, any update on how things are going, FredEx919?

and on another related note.. Why on earth is my order number my log in name? Anyone have a clue how to change this?

yeah, is there any update? has anyone been able to get it working?

would like to have the opportunity to play it sometime over the weekend if possible..

Hey man, has the same problem, but what is the solution? Is everyone just waiting for replies from Ubisoft or you've managed with it somehow??
    It so ****es me off....

yeah.. were having the same problem still, we don't have a solution.

Look above your post and you can see that a ubisoft support member replied and asked us to submit a support ticket and send him a PM with details of your order.

Same problem here

hey. Still same problem, no email, no support from ubi so i must say that im not used to this kind of treatment to customer. Hope this get solved soon coz its really going too far!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ubi get your *** together!!!!!!!!

P.s.: Origin had problems about acctivation Battelfield 3 as well but becose of overcrowed servers for download not becese they would send a wrong Activation key or something so imbaresing like this.

Regards, Miha

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast