Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anno 2070 Serial key | Forums

I don't want to sound nasty or anything, I did post in this forum too, in the other anno 2070 thread, but after reading this post http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1054957/m/6291094067 I found out that this is not the correct anno 2070 forum, for this you have to go here....
    http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/f...s/a/frm/f/3231027629

This is an english forum, even when the website adress makes you think different.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

At least you have download the whole game... look at this! The ***** ******s can't even put the files on the server properly!

At this rate i can understand why the Pirates do what they do - Its only the legal customers who have to go through this!

WTF UBI - Cant you do ANYTHING right!?

This is so bad that this is the last time I'm gonna buy anything ubisoft.

1st I had to do some reading on forums to finish my download (the proxy thing)

2nd I cant register the game.

3rd I cant play the game!

4th customer suport is not responding.

5th if you cant do this as good as steam do not even try.

Now I wish I ordered it from Direct2Drive they never mess up an order. Whats got me mad is some countries have the game and some don't. The world rotating should not get in the way of a game download going live.

I got an email that says download here but there is no link clicking on the download buttons does nothing!

WTF

My serial key isnt working, the deluxe edition!!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello, We will be taking a look into this for you all. Keep in mind that with multiple game releases this week we are currently receiving high contact volume so there may be a slight delay in response. This doesn't mean we are not answering, but the response time can be 24 - 48 hours.

It sounds like most of you have already done this, but if not please send a ticket at support.ubi.com, and also be sure to include the key in the ticket. Also you can PM me your ticket reference numbers and we will go in and find you in our system.

Originally posted by FredEx919:
    Hello, We will be taking a look into this for you all. Keep in mind that with multiple game releases this week we are currently receiving high contact volume so there may be a slight delay in response. This doesn't mean we are not answering, but the response time can be 24 - 48 hours.

It sounds like most of you have already done this, but if not please send a ticket at support.ubi.com, and also be sure to include the key in the ticket. Also you can PM me your ticket reference numbers and we will go in and find you in our system.

Hi.

I understand that you and the team are quite occupied in this week but we still payed the product and its services--- at least a properly working activation!!!! So plz ubi be so kind to sort this out a bit earlier that 24-48 hours.

Regards, Miha

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Originally posted by rat_slo_:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FredEx919:

Hi.

I understand that you and the team are quite occupied in this week but we still payed the product and its services--- at least a properly working activation!!!! So plz ubi be so kind to sort this out a bit earlier that 24-48 hours.

Regards, Miha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally understandable. We will do our best to figure out what the problem is as soon as possible. We are currently looking into this as we speak. Stay tuned for more information.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast