View Poll Results: Are you experiencing problems with the game tracking your feet during exercises (i.e. step touch, j

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 53.33%
  • No

4 26.67%
  • Sometimes

3 20.00%

Thread: Poll: Are you having problems with the game tracking your feet? | Forums

Title says it all. Yes or No so the developers know how widespread or not this issue is.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I voted yes... but really I wanted a "sometimes" choice.

I'm 6'2" and when I do wide stances like in Yoga, I'm at the edge or "off" the area. Then again, it's the same for when I raise my hand/s... it goes off screen and doesn't always register.

It would seem to me that it's more of a Kinect issue and not per game. But I could be totally wrong.

We can put in a sometimes!

Sweet!

this might be a Kinect problem. How far away from your TV and Kinect are you?

Are your feet missing before you get into your game?

Do you have enough space to move further back away from your TV?

Hey Spectra, thanks for checking in. I have plenty of room to play and can move freely about my green box in YSF.

I re-tuned the Kinect device and still have the same problem. What I have noticed is that the lower 1/4 of my shoes/feet disappear into the floor. I also noticed this when re-tuning the Kinect through the Xbox...My feet were the same bright yellow as the floor (as the Kinect sees me, not that I have bright yellow shoes and carpet), so perhaps that is the problem.

Maybe I should try putting down a black workout pad or something on my carpet to help it distinguish between my feet and floor??

Originally posted by Alnark:
    ...Maybe I should try putting down a black workout pad or something on my carpet to help it distinguish between my feet and floor??
    Smart thinking. I would be interested to know if that fixes your problem.

I am experiencing the issue with my feet appearing to sink into the floor. It does not at all seem to effect the way the game works for me. In my case it just seems to be an odd visual quirk. The depth of my play space is barely acceptable - a tiny bit over the minimum stated for Kinect. Sometimes, for example with back lunges, I have to start at the very front edge of the play space to do the exercise. But the games still tracks my feet just fine.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing