Thread: Cant play Multiplayer On Tom Clancys Hawx 2? | Forums

Dear Ubisoft/Form

I was hoping you could help me on a matter that's is really making me quite angry on Tom Clancys Hawx 2? I recently purchased Tom Clancy Hawx 2 off Steam and everything is running smoothly with the game except for the multiplayer. Every time I try to join a game it keeps on saying "Session no longer available" when it actually is available because when I tried to host a game and my friend try to join it came up with that error. I have opened up the ports for Hawx 2 and let it through my firewall by the way have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. So what could the problem be? please help me because me and my friend really want to play online
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Its broken m8.

No point opening ports/disabling firewall etc, I and many others have tryed and failed.

Multiplayer only works for a small number of people playing Non steam version of the game and they seem to all be cheating like mad.

everyone else gets "Session no longer available"

Steam version multiplayer is totally broken. I dont know one person who has sucessfuly played online.

Aside from being sold a broken game, the thing that is disapointing me is the fact that ubisoft wont even reply to my support ticket. and after 2 days, I am the only person to have replyed to your post on this forum.

Steam just blame ubisoft, and im predicting when ubisoft finally get round to replying to me that they will blame it on steam.

I can see a courtcase soon and hundreds of thousands of refunds being issued if not probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by shady_callum View Post
    Its broken m8.

No point opening ports/disabling firewall etc, I and many others have tryed and failed.

Multiplayer only works for a small number of people playing Non steam version of the game and they seem to all be cheating like mad.

everyone else gets "Session no longer available"

Steam version multiplayer is totally broken. I dont know one person who has sucessfuly played online.

Aside from being sold a broken game, the thing that is disapointing me is the fact that ubisoft wont even reply to my support ticket. and after 2 days, I am the only person to have replyed to your post on this forum.

Steam just blame ubisoft, and im predicting when ubisoft finally get round to replying to me that they will blame it on steam.

I can see a courtcase soon and hundreds of thousands of refunds being issued if not probably more.
    i have steam and ive player a fair amount of multiplayer But it stopped working when the apparent server "switch"

me too how can i play with others