Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pieces of Eden : What Are They Really? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

I'm very curious as to what the so-called "Pieces of Eden" are. The only theories I've been able to come up with are :

- Highly advanced technology from the past (theory of cyclic history)

- Alien technology left on Earth

- Advanced Mayan technology (in regards to the Mayan 2012 13 crystal skulls prophecy)

Anyone have any other theories?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Advanced Mayan technology would be silly. Those guys were running around in loin cloth, clubbing each other in a coma with crude weapons, so they could later rip out their hearts and throw them down their piramids (last bit could be Aztecs as well, the loin cloth and crude weapons part still applies though). I can't imagine such primitive people (although advanced for their time) to suddenly come up with something like the pieces of Eden.

The alien thing doesn't feel very AC and I don't think Ubi is gonna pull an Indiana Jones on us with this one.

So yeh, most plausible to me would be advanced technology from the past.

Advanced Mayan technology would be silly. Those guys were running around in loin cloth, clubbing each other in a coma with crude weapons
    yet they made a structure that can tell you the day, month, year and time down to the second as accurately as NASA's atomic clock

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

so they got lucky with one thing, people still shouldn't believe in the whole 2012 thing, the Mayans built their calendar in sections, and if they were still around at 2012, then they would make a new because the old section was up. That's what they did with the rest, they never foretold when the world would end.

But on topic: I'm thinking time travel might be involved and some dude form 3012 left em there

Originally posted by sgt_brent
    If I told you, then I'd have to mark and execute you..

disturbed they actually did a lot of things that now would be a massive engineering project, that is a lot more advanced than the time, if you ever get to visit their structures at one point they actually have them positions so the sound will bounce off each one allowing one man to stand and make an announcement while a massive area can hear it so he can address large crowds.

while they didn't have any technology in our sense of the word they could do a lot that cant be explained for the time period.

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

Time travel.... hm... could work...

The achievement for finding all of Subject 16's videos shows Ezio, so maybe he leared how to time travel?

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Advanced Mayan technology would be silly. Those guys were running around in loin cloth, clubbing each other in a coma with crude weapons
    yet they made a structure that can tell you the day, month, year and time down to the second as accurately as NASA's atomic clock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But they didn't use metallurgy(sp?). The piece of Eden from ACI deffinately had a housing of some sort of metal.
    disturbed they actually did a lot of things that now would be a massive engineering project, that is a lot more advanced than the time, if you ever get to visit their structures at one point they actually have them positions so the sound will bounce off each one allowing one man to stand and make an announcement while a massive area can hear it so he can address large crowds.
    Ancient Greece did this as well. Ever been to one of the left over ambitheatres of that time? Same thing. Not saying it isn't an incredible feat, but it's not just limitted to Mayas.
    Originally posted by mikini:

The achievement for finding all of Subject 16's videos shows Ezio, so maybe he leared how to time travel?
    Those videos are probably stored somewhere in the Abstergo facility. Makes more sense than time travel.

Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Advanced Mayan technology would be silly. Those guys were running around in loin cloth, clubbing each other in a coma with crude weapons
    yet they made a structure that can tell you the day, month, year and time down to the second as accurately as NASA's atomic clock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But they didn't use metallurgy(sp?). The piece of Eden from ACI deffinately had a housing of some sort of metal.

The housing could have been made afterwards.

Ancient Greece did this as well. Ever been to one of the left over ambitheatres of that time? Same thing. Not saying it isn't an incredible feat, but it's not just limitted to Mayas.

Those videos are probably stored somewhere in the Abstergo facility. Makes more sense than time travel.

1) You aren't in Abstergo anymore.
    2) Then how come it's a picture of Ezio?

EDIT: Ignore my second point, the site with the achievements on has now switched all of the pics around :@ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) You aren't in Abstergo anymore.
    You are at the start of ACII

And that housing thing is plausible. Although it seemed to me that all that's in it is some sort of energy. Besides, they plucked that thing fresh out of the tombs beneath Jerusalem. Must've been laying there hundreds of years before ACI took place. It doesn't sound believable to me someone in the first millenium AC managed to craft that with the knowledge of metallurgy that was available at that time.

I suppose, but 16 videos inside of 30 minutes?

But it has a cross on it. So the church must have been involved somewhere. And it looks like copper or bronze, which one one of the first metals to be worked.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast