Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Mac Activation Code | Forums

When I got the prince of persia for my mac there was no "Activation Code" That came with it. It only came with a CD key. Can someone please help me. I searched all over UBISOFT.Com for help, but there were no forums on the mac version of prince of persia. Please Help; Thanks!

P.S: I have a 10.4 mac.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    Game: The Two Thrones
    If you are missing such a key, maybe the following will help you:
    <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...?p_faqid=10810
    Answer ID 10810
    Missing Install Key.
    I am trying to install Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, and it is asking me for an install key. I do not see an install key in the box. How can I install this game?

The Install Key for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is:
    BZ7A9-X488N-725MY-E9FND-TLPDZ

Please note, this key code is only used for the installation of the game.</span>

Yes, maybe for the Windows version; but, like I said before I need it for the mac version. It only lets me insert 16 Characters. The code you have given me is far longer than 16 digits.

Originally posted by adaml127:
    When I got the prince of persia for my mac there was no "Activation Code" That came with it. It only came with a CD key. Can someone please help me. I searched all over UBISOFT.Com for help, but there were no forums on the mac version of prince of persia. Please Help; Thanks!

P.S: I have a 10.4 mac.

Originally posted by adaml127:
    Yes, maybe for the Windows version; but, like I said before I need it for the mac version. It only lets me insert 16 Characters. The code you have given me is far longer than 16 digits.

Angry Merhaba lütfen bana yardımcı olurmusunuz bune böyle ya lütfen düzgün aktivasyon kodu

Hello, could you help me please please please be neat to such or can I get the activation code!!!!!!!