Thread: EMAIL UBISOFT ON RAINBOW SIX BLACK ARROW REMAKE, UBISOFT DOESN'T READ FORUMS | Forums

I just sent them several emails to different email address that they have listed on their contact webpage. I'm like everybody on here that is dying to have either a remake of Black Arrow or a game made using the same cover system of Rainbow Six 3 or Black Arrow. I apologize for using all caps on the subject title but I feel this post is very important for those that continue to post on here begging for a new Rainbow Six.

If anybody on here can post a list of emails that can possibly be used to contact those that are responsible for the Rainbow Six series it would be very much appreciate it. Stop wasting your time posting thread after thread begging for another Rainbow, Ubisoft doesn't read these forums. I'm pretty sure if we get enough people sending out emails they would eventually respond to a few.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    They'll just block you and ban your forum/uPlay account.

Have you gotten a response. From ubi?

guys i host black arrow matches with xbox connect if you have black arrow and a xbox/xbox 360 please come join us we need more to play some days. email me iverson89115@yahoo.com or add me on xbox live j3ulletproof lets go guys