Thread: A (true) homm game for handhelds? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hey there Ubisoft!

Although I'm not a hardcore gamer, I've been a fan of the Might & Magic scene for a while now. Especially the Heroes series. I remember playing homm 2&3 day and night during holidays etc.
    Compared to these games, homm 4 was a bad game (imo, although I think a lot of people share that opinion). It lacked the atmosphere etc. When 3DO/New World Computing disappeared, I was sad to see the homm series vanishing with it.

Enter Ubisoft & all hope was renewed!
    I really liked homm V (like many i somehow still consider homm3 as the best in line. Don't ask me why )
    I also really appreciated that you guys introduced the series on the handheld consoles with Clash of Heroes.(I played the DS version)

I truly enjoyed that game with the clever battle mechanics. (And so I finally come to my question !! )
    But I was wondering if there is any chance we'll be seeing a homm-game (meaning with the real homm gaming mechanics: free movements, upgrading towns, conquering mines & artifacts,...) on the 3DS/NGP? I believe this generation of portable consoles are powerful enough to run a game like that.

I know some of these mechanics were already introduced with Clash of Heroes (unit buildings, artifacts, etc), but I think you know what I mean. (maybe a less linear gameplay feeling would be the right way to put it)

I also know it's way too early in the lifespan of the 3DS or NGP (which isn't released yet) to come out with real statements, but I was simply curious if this idea was already brought up/considered within the might & magic headquarters.

I fully understand if no such plans are in the pipeline, but I think there's certainly a market for something like that.

I hope this message reaches someone of the MM-team as I'm curious for the answer.

*Sorry for this long time-consuming post to read*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

h2 is available for android devices and there is clash of heroes for ds, wich is quite fun. also h1 is available on Game boy color

()_() .(\__/)
    ( x_x) (+'.'+)
    ((")(")

HOMM 3 plays on my DUO perfectly! I bet it would work on Windows mobile, and emulator based High end droids too! (HOMM3 works like it was made for touch screen once you get the game started too!!)

Dear Ubisoft.

Please consider porting heroes of might and magic III or VI to the playstation Vita.
    Thank you

Yours sincerely,
    Jarno Timmermans

Lightbulb First forum post ever.

I read them for answers all the time, never have I bothered to post. But... I
    think a clash of heroes ported to android would be awesome. I have bought it for
    2 different systems and twice for the computer (in house games and 4 player ).
    I would be complety ecstatic to buy it for my android phone which is already twice
    as powerful as a DS. The game is kind of addictively awesome. At least multiplayer.
    Please o' please!!!

Ubi should port HoMM 1-3 to the Android and iOS platforms. Playing HoMM II on an iPad would be really neat.
    The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes - Stanley Kubrick

I did buy the Clash of Heroes from the PSN sale; compared to Steam it was rather expensive. Even though, still hope there would be Heroes 6 Complete Edition for PS3! I could actually buy it as I haven't got the PC version (one of the reason being not a big fan of Ubiplay DRM. The second I probably wouldn't have time to play it too much, but would get PS3 version surely).

You really should try Palm Kingdoms series...