Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Connection Errors | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Same Problem

I have the same connection issues. Chapter 1 was fine now chapter 2 I keep getting this error. I have tried it on IE, Chrome and Firefox and neither work.

Help Ubisoft

Ubisoft, I recently made a facebook account and I'd like to play Project Legacy... but it turned out this keeps telling CONNECTION ERROR or not loading at all just showing Abstergo logo without loading the main game...

Just please fix this somehow, it's really annoying when it loaded finally and after one click it shows CONNECTION ERROR and that's it...

The connection error issue has lasted FAR TOO LONG. Some of us wanted to experience the sroty of the game. Now it refuses to load, and tells me to refresh the page. This problem is on Ubisoft's end, and the support team have offered little advice at all.

Any updates soon perhaps??

Ubi ****ed us..forget about playing smoothly

I only just started. This is a fun app and I like playing it, but the connection problem makes it so that I spend more time waiting for the app to work than I do actually using it, and am, as such, giving up on it. I've seen posts talking about this issue from 2010, so I've concluded this is a problem that will never be addressed.

Thumbs up project legacy errors

So is this ever going to get fixed Ubi?

The connection error seems to be related to the "Italian Wars" module. Whenever I use any other module it works, but as soon as switch to that (primarily to gain resources), I get a connection error...

Having said that, however, considering the game is related only to AC2; not AC3 that is due for release in October, I suspect Ubi has stopped supporting the game.

Exclamation Me too

I have been trying since december,i soo want to play that game, i want to finish my contract levels,pls help on how to get out of this,having win 7,google chome and flash updated.pls pls pls tell me

So, I'm not the only one having these loading problems. I remember when I first started playing it and had no problems, but when I started up again earlier this month this crap started to happen.

Hey Ubi. What the heck is the sense in having a forum if you guys never respond to us? So many people have been begging you to answer them regarding this issue which is so dang annoying. Are you guys ever going to fix this problem? Seriously what is the deal?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast