Assassin's Creed 2 is nominated in several categories including:
    Game of the Year
    Best Action Adventure Game
    Best Original Score
    Best Perf by a Human female
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager
    Done!

But you were probably counting on my vote already weren't you?

The 'Human Female' sort of confused me, because I doubt you cast animals in games. I think it should definately win the Original Score award and Best Action-Adventure game awards. My guess is that the extremely over-hyped Modern Warfare 2 will beat the extremely under-hyped Assassin's Creed 2 to the GOTY.

EDIT: Voted AC2 in every category available. Good luck Ubi Montreal!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live, the tales we tell ourselves.'

Just because a calender is ending doesn't mean the world's going with it. When a calender runs out, you buy a new one, usually without panic.

Originally posted by sackboy411:
    The 'Human Female' sort of confused me, because I doubt you cast animals in games. I think it should definately win the Original Score award and Best Action-Adventure game awards. My guess is that the extremely over-hyped Modern Warfare 2 will beat the extremely under-hyped Assassin's Creed 2 to the GOTY.

EDIT: Voted AC2 in every category available. Good Luck Ubi Montreal.
    I don't think Modern Warfare 2 will be game of the year, first of all the terrorist level is very wrong, and second of all the story line is so weak. And lastly the story is like 5 hours long, so it hasn't rly got a good chance.

"vote registered"

All the times ACII came up I voted for it!

Everything else went to Arkham Asylum ;P

Originally posted by Ezio_475:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

EDIT: Voted AC2 in every category available. Good Luck Ubi Montreal.
    I don't think Modern Warfare 2 will be game of the year, first of all the terrorist level is very wrong, and second of all the story line is so weak. And lastly the story is like 5 hours long, so it hasn't rly got a good chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but multiplayer is massively popular. Oh and the terrorist mission isn't that big a deal since you have the option to skip it. Granted it was a little sick but my friends thought it was fun.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live, the tales we tell ourselves.'

Just because a calender is ending doesn't mean the world's going with it. When a calender runs out, you buy a new one, usually without panic.

1. 'Human perf'? What?
    2. I think it's stupid that Ubisoft Montreal hasn't been nominated for best studio. You have done a LOT to deserve it.

EDIT: Oh, 'performance', not 'pervert'. Ahem.

^What? It says Human Female.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast