Oh and I was gonna post the PM in a thread called "why stingray10 hates me" but his response to me wasn't as childish and filled with RAGE and FURY that I thought it would be. It wouldn't be that entertaining if I did it.
This sounds fun, here goes:
1. I have never ridden a horse, and I really want to
2. I love sports
3. I studied International Relations and Art History in school, focusing on Terrorism and Irregular Warfare
4. I love to travel
5. I love Assassin's Creed, and even more then that the multiplayer community (you guys rock!)
6. If I am cranky it means I need food, if I am still cranky it means I need ice cream
7. I am studying acting in NYC
8. I have weird feet, I can pick things up with my toes, and pinch people really hard with them. I actually beat the computer in Fifa 2010 using only my feet, I put the controller on the ground and sat in a chair.
9. I used to play guard and linebacker in football, now I mainly stick to golf, skiing, and squash.
10. I love Liverpool FC
11. When I was a kid, like a baby almost, my parents lost me in the woods and my dog, Troy, found me.
12. I really want to go skydiving
13. I speak spanish un poco
14. I fought forest fires in Kenya
15. I am allergic to cats
16. I want to learn how to surf
17. I wish I liked reading more, but I just don't
18. I've had several concussions, 2 of which put me in the hospital. All from ice hockey, skiing, or football.
19. I love to fish
20. I am the oldest of 4 boys, and not one of us have ever broken a bone (major one, fingers and toes don't count). i think its cause we grew up drinking milk. my cousin lives down the road. growing up he was always breaking bones, arm here, leg there. it was ridiculous. they never drank milk. just sayin'...
21. I drink two glasses of chocolate milk every morning
22. my dog troy died a while ago, a few years later we adopted a catalouha cur and named her dixie. i don't like her. i'm not mean to her or anything, i just don't like her. troy was way better. dixie runs away, all over town, and i have to go get her from the cops or someones house. a few years ago she ran into someones backyard and ate their pet bunny rabbit. it was easter weekend.
23. I am not cranky, but I AM going to get some ice cream. This was fun
VAA’s Richard Parker
Might as well...
1. I'm Dutch, but was born in Belgium. Due to both my parents being Dutch I kept the nationality.
2. I spoke basic English when I was 6 years old, due to the many video games I played.
3. I speak Dutch, French and English fluently. I understand German, but can't really speak it. I know some basic vocabulary of Turkish and can read most characters of the Japanese Hiragana alfabet.
4. I have ADHD, but thanks to my awesome parents I was raised in such a way that most people wouldn't even dare to think I have it. Although my concentration problems still show every now and then.
5. I have an IQ of approx. 149, which was tested when I was a child.
6. I was originally allowed to skip a year in school, but my parents were against it as they wanted me to grow up with people of my own age.
7. I have trouble socialising with people who're my own age. I can relate more to people 5 or 6 years older.
8. Untill November 2011, I used to be competitive swimmer (12 hours of training a week). I quit due to the club getting a new board that ruined a lot of things, as well as losing interest in it.
9. I study Economics with extra math in an equivalent of High School. Belgian students are required to study untill the age of 18 (thus 6 years of high school). I'm doing my final year now, but because the law says we have to study (thus not go to school), I decided to do my final year at home. I couldn't stand going to school anymore due to too many differences between me and my classmates.
10. Next year I will study DAE (Digital Arts and Entertaintment) to get a Bachelor in Major Game Development. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Master degree as well.
11. I have an older sister (2.5 years difference) and we get along great. A lot of people are shocked we can get along so well.
12. My dream is to have my own game development company in Norway.
13. I don't like living in Belgium.
14. I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy X was the first I ever played.
15. I got introdced to Assassin's Creed when visiting a friend who had it running on his PS3. I asked if I could have a go, and completed almost 50% of the game for him. It didn't take too long before I bought a PS3 and the AC franchise myself.
16. I dislike Call of Duty due to it having an awful playerbase of very unfriendly people.
17. None of my real life friends play the AC multiplayer. They only play (yes you guessed it!) Call of Duty.
18. Since February 2012, I also own an Xbox 360.
19. I am extremely allergic to any sort of nuts. The first time almost cost me my life. Fun fact: for 5 years I didn't eat peanuts untill I discovered they weren't actually classified as nuts but more as a family of peas and beans. I celebrated with a lot of peanut ****er.
20. When my hair has grown long enough and I wear a beanie and a long coat, I bear some resmblance to Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3.
21. I prefer Winter over Summer. I like the cold and the snow as I get too warm very easily.
22. I got kicked out of school when I was 6 due to the teachers having problems with my ADHD (kicking me out was the nicest thing they've ever done for me).
23. I recently got my license to work as a lifeguard in swimming pools.
24. Some people mark me as very silent, but when I open my mouth there's usualy a very strong message that comes out with good timing. This has gotten me in some trouble before when talking with so called "superiors" at school.
25. I think this thread is AWESOME!
Last edited by Emvidasch; 04-23-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Your mistakes were twofold I'm afraid. You sprung your Tripwire without looking to see if the game you hunted, was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short... I'm no murderer. I'm an Assassin.
Oh, but you will have your reward for finding me. And don't think about running off without collecting. My blade is faster...or my name's not Emvidasch.
Ohhh sure why not.
1) There is only one other series I've played that I truly enjoy playing online. Monster Hunter is the other.
2) Born in Denver, Colorado, lived most of my life in Nebraska. I never said I was happy about it.
3) I have a degree as a graphic designer, just never really gotten the opportunity to use it between the economy and how competitive GD jobs are.
4) Sadly never been out of the country, though I definitely want to...whenever the opportunity comes.
5) When it comes to music I've never been too choosy. There are certain genres I avoid for the most part, but its usually just "I hear a song I like, I save it"
6) At a younger age I practiced Tae Kwon Do. I got a first degree black belt, but I'm so out of practice anymore it hardly counts at this point.
7) I only really discovered my love of art and creativity in the 8th grade, since then I took as many classes in high school as I could building up to my choice of major in college.
8) I've been a theme park enthusiast for a long time, its been a goal of mine that once I'm more financially able, I'll try to visit as many around the country as I can.
9) Mystery Science Theater 3000 is the best show ever. Not up for debate or discussion, if you disagree then you haven't watched it. =p
10) I'm more introverted, very shy and quiet until I get to know someone well enough. After that I'm almost a completely different person.
11) Along with the last one, I'm not comfortable in big group situations. Parties, bars, etc I'll mostly sit in the corner quiet or follow around the one or two people I know well.
12) I've had self confidence problems for as long as I can remember, always second guessing my own skills and abilities. Thing is, at the same time I know its mostly a mental block and not true.
13) I've always had a set of morals for the way I behave on the internet, trying to remain civil in discussion and really loathing when people don't behave the same way.
14) I have an old fan and I always sleep with it running, even in the winter. It's the white noise it provides that helps me sleep.
15) My two favorite comedians- Lewis Black and Patton Oswalt. They both match my own cynical sense of humor a lot.
16) I don't watch a lot of movies in general. There are a lot of popular movies, new and old, that you can name and I'll have never seen them completely (Star Wars for instance)
17) Because of my movie preferences, I won't see movies just based on who directed. The only exception is Edgar Wright (Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim), guys awesome.
18) Because of the confidence issues I mentioned before, I've never gotten around to trying to join a clan here, though I've wanted to for some time.