View Poll Results: Well, welcome to my cult. Feel free to join.
The possibilities are endless!

[B]So would you want

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes; He is so fabulous and caring and cute and.... ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!

11 16.42%
  • Yes; but only to become just like him!

13 19.40%
  • Yes; his way is the way to world domination! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

26 38.81%
  • Nope, Ive joined already!

5 7.46%
  • No, my mommy said no; then she joined

12 17.91%
Page 4 of 327 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cult of Alderbranch | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Well I played it once... far to easy game

But what do you say to my masters offer?

*sharpening his sword*
    I see you - when I turn away
    I hold you -when my hands are full
    I kiss you - when you aren't here
    - Freedom -
    Never shall you be more than a name to me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Zamolxis108:
    Not having me as an enemy, is good enough Alder. Having me as a friend even better.

But asking me to bow to a mortal is sth I would take as an insult if I didn't know you don't know what your talking about.

Remove the final "h" in your name to prove your powers mighty one, and then we'll talk about it.

True gods don't need proofs you should know that if you were a god, so that prooves you are not!
    - Freedom -

Originally posted by Alderbranchh:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zamolxis108:
    I'm a sole god, content with himself. So content that I don't need any followers.
    That is just the words of a fallen god
    Take up the sword and become the keeper of justice and truth in the realm of gods then Zam and serve this realm faithfully. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not having me as an enemy, is good enough Alder. Having me as a friend is even better.

But asking me to bow to a mortal is sth I would take as an insult if I didn't know you don't know what your talking about.

Don't make me show your weakness Mighty One.

Edit: too late. Your own devotee revealed it, by quoting my already (in my generosity) deleted post. Hope he deletes that to gain Master's forgiveness.
    Member of the Heroes of Might and Magic V Rescue Team . . . [COLOR:WHITE]>[/COLOR] Still waiting for a better game.

Now THIS is funny.. oh and by the way.. I'm not bowing to ANY of you . Heck.. don't even bow to myself, why should any of you be any diferant?

H.P. Lovecraft

"The Call of Cthulhu"

good to see that you are all sane.. and that none has gone mad with power

well bow to whomever..but we all know the great tyrant worm is the one and only god emperor
    "you say we're dreamers. we're not the only ones, I rather have a dream than a nightmare to come"

Gods, huh?

Shouldn't you have all dissapeared in a puff of logic by now?

Besides, this emperor has enough Gods as is.
    Hail Bugle, emperor of all weirdos. Those who are about to die of weirdness salute you.

i can't join this cult... i already serve the mighty Tux T. Penguin and his army of penguins...

...not to mention i have a thing against Alder Men, alderbranches and the likes... bad juju in the Shadow i tell you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where do they get these stories? Let's set the facts straight. First off, there was no raping; very little pillaging and Frau Blucher popped all the eyeballs. - John Cric

Originally posted by Zamolxis108:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alderbranchh:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zamolxis108:
    I'm a sole god, content with himself. So content that I don't need any followers.
    That is just the words of a fallen god
    Take up the sword and become the keeper of justice and truth in the realm of gods then Zam and serve this realm faithfully. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not having me as an enemy, is good enough Alder. Having me as a friend is even better.

Don't make me show your weakness Mighty One.

Edit: too late. Your own devotee revealed it, by quoting my already (in my generosity) deleted post. Hope he deletes that to gain Master's forgiveness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our Alder isn't afraid of that he is a true god compared to you and doesn't need fake proofs.- His poers are too so huge that everytime he uses them there is a danger that the closest mortals die... so he is a cute and sensitive god too.- But doesn't hesitate to strike when necessary!
    - Freedom -

Off-topic: btw Justice, your sig rocks! It makes me laugh everytime. I wanted to tell you from yesterday, but you started with the conversion thing and I forgot.
    Member of the Heroes of Might and Magic V Rescue Team . . . [COLOR:WHITE]>[/COLOR] Still waiting for a better game.

Zam, you cant really go off topic in this topic.
    Everytime you post a repetitive topic a moderator dies! Please think of the moderators!!

Bring back the: Its just not the same without it!

Page 4 of 327 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast