Well everything was going fine in the 'Teamwork' challenge where you have to get Priscilla to befriend her teammates.

I'm on the last step, where you have to show Priscilla the dance move that Amanda showed you. As soon as I got the rock move, I REALLY wanted to try it out (for some reason), so I did. It worked. Then I went to show it to Priscilla at the dance academy. It didn't work. I tried to show her a couple of times, but no.

Maybe, you're only allowed to do the step once? If so, then I'm really silly. Sorry. Answers apreciated.

You may need to refresh your page...

Originally posted by sandybeaches12:
    Well everything was going fine in the 'Teamwork' challenge where you have to get Priscilla to befriend her teammates.

I'm on the last step, where you have to show Priscilla the dance move that Amanda showed you. As soon as I got the rock move, I REALLY wanted to try it out (for some reason), so I did. It worked. Then I went to show it to Priscilla at the dance academy. It didn't work. I tried to show her a couple of times, but no.

Maybe, you're only allowed to do the step once? If so, then I'm really silly. Sorry. Answers apreciated.
    sorry, i logged out and back in and it worked. sorry

Glad it worked! Thanks for posting this question and the solution!

I am having the same issue but logging off then on didn't work for me. please help

im new here sorry,