Thread: application load error P:0000065432 | Forums

PLEASE HELP ME!! I cant Run shaun whites snowboarding bc it says this "application load error P:0000065432" PLEASE HELP I DONT GET IT! I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm having the same issue as you it looks like. I bought the game from Steam almost a week ago and have tried writing them for help but have so far heard nothing back. It looks like unless something is done to patch the Steam version I am out $30.

This is a Vista problem with permissions in the program files folder. There's a fix in the mean time though.

Go to Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Shaun White Snowboarding (that's from memory, so if I missed a letter, sorry, but you get the idea)

Rename ShaunWhiteSnowboarding.exe to ShaunWhiteSnowboardingLauncher.exe
    Rename ShaunWhiteSnowboardingUpdater.exe and name it ShaunWhiteSnowboarding.exe

Then run from steam and it will bypass the launcher and go straight into the game. If you need to change settings, you can manually run the launcher, but it won't launch the game afterwards. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by goshzilla:
    This is a Vista problem with permissions in the program files folder. There's a fix in the mean time though.

Go to Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Shaun White Snowboarding (that's from memory, so if I missed a letter, sorry, but you get the idea)

Rename ShaunWhiteSnowboarding.exe to ShaunWhiteSnowboardingLauncher.exe
    Rename ShaunWhiteSnowboardingUpdater.exe and name it ShaunWhiteSnowboarding.exe

Then run from steam and it will bypass the launcher and go straight into the game. If you need to change settings, you can manually run the launcher, but it won't launch the game afterwards. Hope that helps.
    Dont do what this guy said, its a ridiculous amount of work to just get the game to play. All you have to do is make "steam.exe" run as administrator. Locate your steam.exe file in c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam Usually here. And right click it, go to properties, and go to compatibilty tab. Then check "Run this program as administrator, apply then ok. Then run steam again and the game will work fine from there.

It's not a Vista error. I'm on 7 and egt the same error on Fallout New Vegas.

I can not start the game because of this problem (application load error 6 0000 )I need help

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi AbdallaAlaa, I suggest opening a ticket with our Technical Support team who will be able to troubleshoot this with you, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by vF-ePiC View Post
    ll you have to do is make "steam.exe" run as administrator. Locate your steam.exe file in c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam Usually here. And right click it, go to properties, and go to compatibilty tab. Then check "Run this program as administrator, apply then ok. Then run steam again and the game will work fine from there.
    I have the same application load error message, but am running XP. There is no compatibility tab in XP. Is there a similar fix for XP?