Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Version CANCELLED!!?? DAMN! | Forums

BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAME FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME..JUST FOR IT TO BE CANCELLED NEARING THE SO CALLED 'RELEASE DATE'..I MEAN..WTF??!! COME ON NOWWWWWWWW!!

Dude chill

It is not confirmed that the PC version is not comming out

Take a look at ERSB page an you can see that the game is rated for PC ,Xbox and PS3 So probably it will be released a bit later than the Xbox and PS3 version

Originally posted by xxlnoob2010:
    Dude chill

It is not confirmed that the PC version is not comming out

Take a look at ERSB page an you can see that the game is rated for PC ,Xbox and PS3 So probably it will be released a bit later than the Xbox and PS3 version
    I REALLY HOPE THATS THE CASE HERE..I DONT MIND FOR IT TO BE RELEASED LATER THAN THE CONSOLES..IF THEY CANCELLED IT ALTOGETHER..COME ON..I MEAN..WTF?! RIGHT?

Even if Stanislas Mettra lied/was misinformed when he said "“We’ve heard loud and clear that PC gamers are *****ing about there being no version for them," (seeming to indicate that it is official PC won't be seeing this game), and it is coming out on PC, I still won't be buying it on PC. I am EXTREMELY insulted by this man's comments and even more insulted that Ubisoft lets their people talk about their customers like that.

So I will be buying the game used. And, in the future, I will be buying all of Ubisoft's games used. This way Ubisoft doesn't get a single penny of my money AND I am not doing anything illegal.

Pirating is wrong. But it is also wrong to completely ignore a massive group of your customers and then take it a step further and insult them.

So I won't do either (insult my customers or pirate). But I will play Ubisofts games, and I will not pay them a dime! Thank you, Gamestop, you are finally awesome!

If Ubisoft is starting accusing us of being pirates them I'm just going to stop buying their game period.

I want to speak with Ubisoft about piracy.
    Yes,we not buy bad game,why we must buy "****" games?We buy good games and if they worth it,for example:Battlefield Bad Company 2 was good games and good solding on PC,and Battlefield 3,Modern Warfare 3.There,some time ago game Limbo was sold on 1 million dollars because they wanted make a good game for players.And now,you're understood us?

Please ubisoft make i am alive pc version please make it then i will be very happy and who told u that we are going to pirate the game please make it ubisoft please make it u r making the game in pc and doing partiality with the pc so please make i am alive for pc and ghost recon future soldier

I really lost faith in UBISOFT and I'm gonna start boycotting them plus I burnt my copy of their games.

Please release a pc version

Ubisoft u r making the game with pc and forget to launch this for pc do u know u have passed 25 years in gaming industry and the first game that u have launched is for pc bit after 25 years you are tottaly forgetting pc so ubisoft plaese launch an i am alive pc version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast