Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Read - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Animus Issue. | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hi Guys,

The team is hard at work on this problem, but due to the amount of varibles - it would help speed up the process if you could post some further information.

Please ONLY post if you have the problem where the game is not allowing you to re-enter the Animus while in the present day.

Please post the following info:

Game setup: ( Have you installed to Hard Disk Drive or are you running the game directly from Disk?)

Details of the console ( e.g. Xbox 360 Pro, elite, S, PS3 'fat', Slim and HDD size)

Anything else you think could be of help.(what you did in the present before trying to re-enter the Animus)

Please keep the posts concise, if you wish to chat about the issue, please use the ongoing thread.

Post's not related to the problem will be removed.

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Installed to Hard drive, Xbox 360 elite, 120GB

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    Hi Guys,

The team is hard at work on this problem, but due to the amount of varibles - it would help speed up the process if you could post some further information.

Please ONLY post if you have the problem where the game is not allowing you to re-enter the Animus while in the present day.

Game setup: ( Have you installed to Hard Disk Drive or are you running the game directly from Disk?)

Details of the console ( e.g. Xbox 360 Pro, elite, S, PS3 'fat', Slim and HDD size)

Anything else you think could be of help.(what you did in the present before trying to re-enter the Animus)

Please keep the posts concise, if you wish to chat about the issue, please use the ongoing thread.

Post's not related to the problem will be removed.

Thanks for taking the time to post!
    Hey Mr Shade

I'm playing AC:B on a Xbox 360 pro 60GB
    I've installed the game to the HDD

before I had this problem *[SPOILER] I completed the mission were you search for subject 16 with Desmond after you complete every glyph [SPOILER END] Then Desmond was supposed to get out of the animus but he was stuck in the animus chair and a cutscene started without him, so I saw Lucy and Rebecca talking to nobody. After the cutsene I was still stuck in the animus chair so I restarted the game. But now everytime I try to enter the animus it kicks me out again and no matter what I try, it doesn't work.

Game setup:

game is installed to hard drive

Details of the console

xbox 360 250gb slim

I collected the five artifacts then turned it off, during sequence 4

Game setup: Installed on HDD

Console: Xbox 360 pro 60GB

Details: I had just done the mission in sequence three where you drag that woman around the building. After completing that mission I quit to main menu, then went into uplay and got the Altair armour and robes, then went to bed. The next day the game loaded up as Desmond and so couldn't get back into the Animus.

I had only come out to read emails for the achievement. I had tried to get that achievement before in sequence two but I rushed around and somehow didn't see where the laptop was, so I gave up and went back in to the Animus without looking at any emails and everything was fine. Because of this I do think that this glitch is something to do with having read the emails on the laptop, as it still glows when I have definitely read them all.. Or maybe it does that anyway *shrugs*

xbox 360 elite, 120gb hd, sequence 8, running off the disk. I left to check emails during the part where I'm using the apple of Eden to take out the army and after repeatedly trying to enter the animus, I went around and grabbed all the artifacts, still no progress on the animus. I tried deleting the save file 1 and playing off the back-up, but I have the same problem.

XBOX 360 pro (halo version), installed it onto hardrive, exited at sequence 3 to save and turned it off, cant get back in now, plesse sort it out quickly as i cant be bothered starting again

PS3 Slim 250g
    installed the game data on the HDD, but still using disk

sequence 3. have eliminated all possible Borgia towers, upgraded all possible shops, all possible flags+feathers found, 3 scroll keys, all possible glyphs deciphered, all possible weapons/armor/pouches purchased, all courtesan, mercenary, thief missions accomplished, full 100% synch up to this point. left animus for no reason in particular now am unable to re-enter, did collect all artifacts while stuck outside.

Xbox 360 Elite

Playing off of disk, then attempted install after glitch.

Left Animus after completing the first Courtesan mission (Mercs and Thieves not done), so... Sequence 2? I think that's right.

Tried to get back in Animus after checking Desmond's mail. Have walked around the hideout and activated all interactive things/places, found out that I could check the others' email, thought that was the problem. It wasn't.

I have this problem.
    PS3 (no setup option, it installs automatically)
    Original PS3 (fat). Originally an 80 gb drive, now has a 320gb drive.
    I went back to present day when the game tells you to to check your email for the first time. I talked with all of the characters, checked my email, looked around outside, found an artifact, and now it won't let me back into the animus like everyone else.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast