Thread: Magic ninja riflemen | Forums

Situation: Xbox 360, World War III, La Mancha on Hardcore difficultly, playing as JSF 8th Assault battalion against Europe.

What happened: At the beginning of the game I ordered riflemen(call sign Ninja) into transports and had them move to secure Delta. At the exact moment the transports arrive, an air strike destroys two of them and puts the riflemen in the red as well. The problem started when only one of the two transports unloaded infantry while the other just stood there. The transports were trapped in unloading and weren't able to run away when tanks showed up. Leaving the riflemen for dead as well, I focused on other things.

A few minutes later, Delta was being captured by my faction. Confused, I looked at the unit cards and saw that Ninja was doing it. I put the camera to them and saw them running around outside the map, yet still capturing Delta. I ordered them to upgrade it and they did. They also started attacking hostile units which came near Delta. By the time they were downed by artillery, they had killed 2 units and the camera had them outside the map north of Bravo.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I guess that's why you shouldn't anger riflemen.

Edit: I originally wrote that differently. When did this forum get a language filter?

It could have been that you had single squad from that unit there at the uplink but the designator for the unit was with the others meaning the enemy couldn't target them.

they're ninja's after all

ive had this happen to me, the unit goes off the map entierly (macgillycuddy) i ordered my riflemen out of the transports and to secure zulu (transports were at alpha) the transports were defeated and my riflemen were still exiting them, eventually the secured zulu and could not move further
    PSN ID: Blademage

Commander of the 8th Assault Battalion "Into the Fight"

Originally posted by Northern_Sun:
    Situation: Xbox 360, World War III, La Mancha on Hardcore difficultly, playing as JSF 8th Assault battalion against Europe.

What happened: At the beginning of the game I ordered riflemen(call sign Ninja) into transports and had them move to secure Delta. At the exact moment the transports arrive, an air strike destroys two of them and puts the riflemen in the red as well. The problem started when only one of the two transports unloaded infantry while the other just stood there. The transports were trapped in unloading and weren't able to run away when tanks showed up. Leaving the riflemen for dead as well, I focused on other things.

A few minutes later, Delta was being captured by my faction. Confused, I looked at the unit cards and saw that Ninja was doing it. I put the camera to them and saw them running around outside the map, yet still capturing Delta. I ordered them to upgrade it and they did. They also started attacking hostile units which came near Delta. By the time they were downed by artillery, they had killed 2 units and the camera had them outside the map north of Bravo.
    Same i played on PS3 but i just quit the game when my transport glitched up.